Who will the Dem nominee really be?

Who will really be running against Trump in November?

• Gavin

Votes: 13 14.6%
  • Michelle Obama

Votes: 9 10.1%
  • Kamala

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Pete

• I think Joe will still be the Big Guy

Votes: 27 30.3%
  • Hillary

• Somebody else

Votes: 9 10.1%
  • I like Pie

Votes: 25 28.1%

• Total voters
I feel bad for you today. It must be tough after last night.

Nope, not at all. Everyone knew Biden was old and we all know that trump is a vile traitor, felon and pathological liar.

I can assure you that very few people who have been opposed to trump--as any right-thinking American should be--are going to change
their minds because of last night. "Oh,, my: Biden looked old, so I've decided to vote for the convicted felon, failed coup leader and gay
friend of America's chief enemy."

Nope, not at all. Everyone knew Biden was old and we all know that trump is a vile traitor, felon and pathological liar.

I can assure you that very few people who have been opposed to trump--as any right-thinking American should be--are going to change
their minds because of last night. "Oh,, my: Biden looked old, so I've decided to vote for the convicted felon, failed coup leader and gay
friend of America's chief enemy."
people have a recency bias. If its Trump vs Biden on the ballot, they won't remember 4 years ago.

Even if Biden has some miraculous recovery and does great at the next debates, this first one is going to haunt him at the polls.

now if Biden is jettisonned and the Dems replace with a half decent candidate, then yeah people will remember how bad Trump is. but they aren't going to be able to overlook Biden from last night.

Michelle would win by 20% easy.

I want Biden to step aside and Michelle Obama to step in just to see all the slovenly Earls stroke out.

Oh, my: That would be about as politically delicious as it gets....
(here we go again) You are aware you're literally in a thread where MO is actually one of the prime candidates to replace Biden? Why would all these "Earls" stroke out over something many are outright predicting? (Nevermind you endlessly extolling Joe's virtues which makes it odd to want Joe to step aside in the first place or even recognizing that to be a viable thought exercise)

You look more like a BOT all the time. There's almost no connection to reality.

(here we go again) You are aware you're literally in a thread where MO is actually one of the prime candidates to replace Biden? Why would all these "Earls" stroke out over something many are outright predicting? (Nevermind you endlessly extolling Joe's virtues which makes it odd to want Joe to step aside in the first place or even recognizing that to be a viable thought exercise)

You look more like a BOT all the time. There's almost no connection to reality.

There is no serious chance that MO is going to be the nominee, ace.

Why would the Earls stroke out if it actually happened? Because what they blithely predict here has zero relation to how they'd REALLY feel
if it happened. THAT's why.

he didn't eff his way to promotions.

he effed around as the boss, but as Bill Clinton showed, no one really cares about that.

They try to trash Harris because of a supposed moral transgression but support a gangster whose immoral, lawbreaking behavior
would fill a book. Laughable, grade-school Earlish hypocrisy.

friend of America's chief enemy
."
Are gay jokes now OK with liberals as long as they are against Trump? Which chief enemy are you accusing Trump of being in a homosexual relationship with?

There is no serious chance that MO is going to be the nominee, ace.

Why would the Earls stroke out if it actually happened? Because what they blithely predict here has zero relation to how they'd REALLY feel
if it happened. THAT's why.
There are people on this board Slick that have MO as the favorite and have said so for awhile. Take up the probability issues with them.

It's fascinating how your mind works. (assuming you're not a BOT of course) People can have whatever negative reaction they want to any given circumstance but "stroking out" isn't one commonly associated with something they see coming well before the event.*

*In fairness even to the likes of you and your approach I'm sure there are "some" that would still be surprised and subsequently freak out. For instance there were a LOT of people that weren't really sure Biden's cognitive abilities were as bad as they thought before last night. Today they're "stroking out". (25th getting bandied about quite a bit today...and I mean among Democrats)

VN Store

Back