Who would you say is the best coach in the NCAAM Basketball?

Over the years Coach K from Duke has really proved himself and I also like Bob Knight, coached the only undefeated team ever, cant knock that

With the way officiating has been in UCLA games lately, I wonder if the mob is still involved. :ermm:

How about Billy D? He won 2 National Titles in a short amount of time and had them back to back and brought in some very good young talent. Not saying he is the best but back to back is hard to ignore!

This is hard, Bobby Knight would be but he's currently at ESPN. Pitino, Roy Williams, Coach K, Tom Izzo are all close contenders.

Coach Pearl....period. Has he won national titles?Yes that is a rhetorical question.

Bob McKillop.

He's been at the same school for 19 years. He's quite possibly gotten the most out of his less talented sqaud (compared to high majors) and he's taken the program to uncharted waters at a school where athletics come second to academics.

The exposure he has secured for his program will make every mid-major player in America want to play on his squad. He's taken a team in a one bid conference to the NCAA tournament three years in a row. Every year he schedules one of the most grueling out of conference schedules in the country. He doesn't always win the tough ones, but pound for pound, his team could play with anyone. Heck they're doing it now undersized and with a lower talent level.

Strictly based on COACHING, Bob McKillop is my man.

VN Store

Back