Who's Going to the WKU Game?

vols72

My wife surprised me last night with tickets to the game for my B-day.This will be my first time seeing my VOLS play and I'm like a little kid at Christmas time!!!!Cant wait to see a 100,000 rabid fans and experience Neyland and all the traditions :rock:

Reactions: 8 people
That's awesome. You'll never forget your first game there. BTW, how did you get tickets already? Have they gone on sale?

Congrats and enjoy the game. I hope there are 100K there for it. It's really cool when the place is packed.

My wife surprised me last night with tickets to the game for my B-day.This will be my first time seeing my VOLS play and I'm like a little kid at Christmas time!!!!Cant wait to see a 100,000 rabid fans and experience Neyland and all the traditions :rock:

Awesome! I'm sure you will have a great time! :dance2:

You'll love it. Be sure & get there early to experience all the game day goings-on like the Band coming down, the Vol Walk, Volunteer Village, Vol Navy, & the atmosphere in general!

Reactions: 2 people
Coming up on fri want to see as much as possible our seats are in section OO row 4.
Right now its listed as a 1:00 kickoff but I wonder if it will be changed by then

Do you guys and gals meet up anywhere before the game would be nice to put a face with the names and if not maybe we could get something together

I highly recommend you trying to be there for the Vol Walk. The coaches and players walking down the street with the crowd cheering from each side is a different level of fun, imo.

Reactions: 3 people
:lolabove:Get there early and go in early and watch Neyland fill up with orange, and then when its FOOTBALL TIME IN TENNESSEE, when the Big Orange comes racing onto the field threw the T you will never for get it cant explain the feeling but you will know it when it hits you, to this day i think about the first time seeing the Big Orange play makes the hair stand up on my neck and still get cold chills and thats been 40 years, so thats whats in store for you.:clapping:

Reactions: 4 people
Four from my family will be there to see the Hilltoppers get topped -- Section KK, Row 7, upper deck down low. Had these seats since that section of the stadium opened in 1975. Can see the field really well. Most excited I ever got was watching the Florida field goal kicked wide left for the overtime win in 1998.

Can you bring in a camera want to capture as many memories as I can

As a WKU alum, I will be there with 2 more alums...but we will be rooting on the Vols. I know that may seem twisted but we are VFL's.

Reactions: 5 people
I'll be there. I need to order my tickets also through stubhub. Gonna try to do a triple play deal for Florida, Austin Peay, and Auburn. I always get free tickets to the last game because my parents work the games. Depending on cost, might do SCe as well.

gonna get there early on fri and head down to the area and take in all the sites will the vol navy be there by then or do they arrive on sat?

VN Store

Back