Who's Going to the WKU Game?

Went to my first in December 1971.11 yrs old...Vandy..19-7 win..got so excited I threw up in the back seat on the way...350 some odd games later I still feel the same minus the vomit...

Reactions: 2 people
I'll be going with my family. My mother has never been and she wanted to go to a game so we are taking her.

Reactions: 1 person
gonna get there early on fri and head down to the area and take in all the sites will the vol navy be there by then or do they arrive on sat?

I usually boat down on Saturday, but several people (especially if they are boating from far away) come Friday afternoon and go home Sunday.

It's a friendly atmosphere. Don't be afraid to walk around and ask to come aboard someone's boat. Most everyone I've met welcomes visitors with open arms.

Enjoy! GO VOLS!

I'll be there. I need to order my tickets also through stubhub. Gonna try to do a triple play deal for Florida, Austin Peay, and Auburn. I always get free tickets to the last game because my parents work the games. Depending on cost, might do SCe as well.

dont brag about it.:)

Pughtrino*

I keed...

Wonder if he shows up on a hog?

Hope Petrino wont be riding off with His wife after the game! Didn't Petrino get His ass kicked by His mistress' fiancée? I remember somebody told me that was the reason for the scabs on His face after the accident.

You'll love it. Be sure & get there early to experience all the game day goings-on like the Band coming down, the Vol Walk, Volunteer Village, Vol Navy, & the atmosphere in general!

My first game I had no clue about the Vol walk, until my wife ask me what's going on over there. I said probably a fight so I started walk in the direction of the chaos until I saw the legend, Phillip Fulmer, that's when I scream come on and ran no sprinted over.... Must see event for all Vol fans!!!

I have been to 12 games, and I'm not sure what volunteer village is, please explain...

gonna get there early on fri and head down to the area and take in all the sites will the vol navy be there by then or do they arrive on sat?

This is the one game I can get off work to bring the boat to, and we will be coming up Friday evening and leaving Sunday morning. Its a blast, I wouldn't miss Vol Navy

Was gonna do Georgia game too, but my son planned his wedding that day. Considering disowning him.

Reactions: 3 people
My first game I had no clue about the Vol walk, until my wife ask me what's going on over there. I said probably a fight so I started walk in the direction of the chaos until I saw the legend, Phillip Fulmer, that's when I scream come on and ran no sprinted over.... Must see event for all Vol fans!!!

I have been to 12 games, and I'm not sure what volunteer village is, please explain...

Volunteer Village is up the hill where the Vol Walk starts, and they have stuff for kids, give away stuff (pins, etc), the radio guys do a show from there, food vendors, etc.

This is the one game I can get off work to bring the boat to, and we will be coming up Friday evening and leaving Sunday morning. Its a blast, I wouldn't miss Vol Navy

Was gonna do Georgia game too, but my son planned his wedding that day. Considering disowning him.

I missed the 97 Florida game because My Brother got married that day.:jpshakehead:

Taking my 7 year old boy to his first game this weekend. We live just outside of Cincy and my Father In Law is trying to turn him into a UK fan. After this experience I am sure he will audibly boo UK fans in public like his big sister does.

Reactions: 5 people
Volunteer Village is up the hill where the Vol Walk starts, and they have stuff for kids, give away stuff (pins, etc), the radio guys do a show from there, food vendors, etc.

Thanks! I will have check it out the next time I get out of the little ut area and Head east to the BIG UT!!!!!!,

I highly recommend you trying to be there for the Vol Walk. The coaches and players walking down the street with the crowd cheering from each side is a different level of fun, imo.

Oh I will absolutely be there for the vol walk

Sweet!!! Congrats on your first visit to Neyland! Like these other guys have said, you'll never forget it.
Oh and listen to Volly, don't miss the Vol Walk. It's just not the same if you miss it. It's always 2 hours 15 minutes before kickoff. It's best to get there a little early though, because it can fill up pretty quick. Then hang around a little longer outside the stadium to see the band too. (usually about 30 minutes or so after the Vol Walk is over.)

I'll be there as well cheering on my VOLS!!!!
Enjoy every aspect of your first game!
The Vol-walk is a must!

I'll be there! That and AP were my only opportunities before I deploy a few days after the WKU game; decided to go with that one, so as someone else suggested earlier, I could watch Butch falcon kick Petrino in the nuts. Anyway, I'll be in Section U, Row 3.

I'll be there! That and AP were my only opportunities before I deploy a few days after the WKU game; decided to go with that one, so as someone else suggested earlier, I could watch Butch falcon kick Petrino in the nuts. Anyway, I'll be in Section U, Row 3.

Thank you for your service.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

:cray:

Thank you for your service.I will be in section OO row 4.The view on the seating map looked good but I don't know if it is or not.again thank you for your service

VN Store

Back