Who's Going to the WKU Game?

Pass is for middle way drive but didn't see any parking on the map. Does anyone know where the parking is for there

Pass is for middle way drive but didn't see any parking on the map. Does anyone know where the parking is for there

There's a Middle Way Drive on this map... hope it helps.. Public parking garage/plaza are gone, new student union building being constructed.. sorry everyone this map is so big.. :-(

UT_engineering_buildings_large.jpg

Last edited:
I know this is off topic but is anyone else going to Mizzou? We'll be in section 4 row 52. We owe them one after giving the game away thanks to Dooley. GBO! :rock:

Tickets came today section OO row 4 seats 21-22. I can not wait for this :rock:

Its finally here the week I've been waiting for. The week I get to see the Vols play live in person for the first time.I know I am a grown man but I feel like a kid right before Christmas day.This will be one of those moments I will never forget ...Go VOLS

Reactions: 1 person
My wife and I will be. We're both WKU alum. However, 5 years in Knoxville for grad school was enough to make us VFL. We are thinking about taking my three year old boy. He loves sports and sits through whole Reds games so I think he will like this. I hope the tickets aren't going for crazy amounts outside the stadium, since we need to get him one.

Middle Way drive has one small lot and basically parking along the road. You don't have handicap parking do you? Let everyone know what kind of vehicle you will be in and try to post mobile and let us know where you are. The parking in that area is extremely limited and we can stop in and say hello. You should be easy to find.

Edit: Sorry I didn't include this. The lot that I know of is in the "Y" between Middle Way and Lower right next to Perkins. There should be parking along Middle way from the bottom of the hill at the intersection that's now under construction and up to the lot I mentioned. That's the only parking that I know of. You need to get there at zero dark thirty to get a good spot. You are also sitting on the opposite end of the stadium.

Last edited:
Can someone add in if you can get to the old intersection of Phil Fulmer and Middle Way for him?

[QUOTE=82_VOL_83;909037 You don't have handicap parking do you?
Yeah we do my wife had knee replaced from an accident she had whe she was a teenager and the other needs replacing too..Shes only 40 and had 10 surgerys on that one knee so its hard for her to do alot of walking but shes a gamer and does way to much sometime

We have a parking pass for middle way drive will that ensure us a parking spot

VN Store

Back