Who's Going to the WKU Game?

We'll be there with bells on, like every home again..
We can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clapping:

GO VOLS..
GO BIG ORANGE.. :rock:

I'll be there! That and AP were my only opportunities before I deploy a few days after the WKU game; decided to go with that one, so as someone else suggested earlier, I could watch Butch falcon kick Petrino in the nuts. Anyway, I'll be in Section U, Row 3.

Stay safe during your deployment.. tons of prayers will be held close to our hearts for you, friend... Us VOL fans stick together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO VOLS..
GO BIG ORANGE .. :rock:

Reactions: 1 person
Got season tickets for the first time this year so I will be there every Saturday that the doors are open in Neyland

Reactions: 3 people
Have had my tickets since February via Stubhub.
Lower XX seats.

Last edited:
I'll be there! That and AP were my only opportunities before I deploy a few days after the WKU game; decided to go with that one, so as someone else suggested earlier, I could watch Butch falcon kick Petrino in the nuts. Anyway, I'll be in Section U, Row 3.

But Orange, thanks for your service. Wherever they deploy you, please return home safe and sound.

I would be there, but I am getting married on this day. :mf_surrender: Will be listening to the radio and cheering for the Vols. See y'all the next game. From Virginia, go VOLS!!!!!!!!!!bb:clapping:

Reactions: 2 people
I would be there, but I am getting married on this day. :mf_surrender: Will be listening to the radio and cheering for the Vols. See y'all the next game. From Virginia, go VOLS!!!!!!!!!!bb:clapping:

WOW and congratulations on your upcoming nuptials!!! You have to have RockyTop played at your reception or as you come back down the aisle... that would be a hoot!!! Many best orange wishes to you and yours.............:salute:

GO VOLS.
GO BIG ORANGE .. :rock:

Reactions: 3 people
C'mon man priorities. You can't put something like a wedding day ahead of UT football lol. In all seriousness, congratulatons.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Congrats man I wish you many happy years.....

my college roommate financee [Ole Miss grad] scheduled wedding on a Bama home game. He was divorced within 4 years. Remarried, a UT gal, and has not missed a home game since.

We got married September 3rd. Had to sacrifice the game that year, but every year since we combine our anniversary, a long weekend (Labor Day), and the beginning of football season all in the same week! :dance2: :dance2: :dance2:

Congrats!!!

Reactions: 2 people
i bet there will be lots of hot blondes there with motorcycles... so blonde from the student section should make a sign that says hey bobby i got a motorcycle wanna ride?

Reactions: 1 person
Parking pass came in the mail today but tickets haven't came from stub hub yet..Anyone know when they will be released?

I'll be there!! Section K in the sea of orange celebrating with my brothers clad in orange:rock2:

Saw this thread pop up, so I checked my StubHub account and my tickets are ready to download. I will be there in OO.

VN Store

Back