Why are you here?

Why do you interact in the PF?

• I want to learn why others think they way they do.

Votes: 48 42.9%
  • I want to persuade others to my view.

Votes: 13 11.6%
  • I enjoy defending my views.

Votes: 20 17.9%
  • I enjoy arguing.

Votes: 30 26.8%
  • I like to attack/defend my party.

Votes: 9 8.0%
  • I learn about events of the world here.

Votes: 31 27.7%
  • I come here to hone my debate or logic skills.

Votes: 16 14.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 35 31.3%
  • This is the worst poll ever in the history of VN; even worse than you last poll which held the recor

Votes: 31 27.7%

• Total voters
Just here to spread the word:
QNvHmbO.gif

But seriously, every now and then there is a good discussion on here without breaking down to constant insults. The vast majority of my social circle is liberal and libertarian, so here is where I read why the right thinks the way they do. Also memes and gifs.

Didn't see the choice for :

"If the Vols were any good at football, there is no way that I ever would have (one day during a deep depression when I couldn't hear any more of Butch Jones' crap) wandered into the politics forum and somehow become a little addicted to its odd mix of unintentional hilarity and heartbreakingly wrong-headed takes from advocates across the political spectrum and grudgingly regretted the mistake ever since."

Therapeutic outlet, plus I enjoy agitating.
What are you gonna do when Biden is president and he doesn't show his face for 2 months? Personally I'm hoping that CNN and MSNBC and NBC and CBS and ABC all go bankrupt.

Reactions: AM64
What are you gonna do when Biden is president and he doesn't show his face for 2 months? Personally I'm hoping that CNN and MSNBC and NBC and CBS and ABC all go bankrupt.

Walt Disney Company will be forced to sell Magic Kingdom to keep ABC in business.

VN Store

Back