Why Clausen Should Start Thread

I am an Ainge fan myself, but I will say this about Rick. After the Vandy game, I felt very comfortable with him being the QB. Kind of like I felt with Casey. I knew that he wouldn't make too many bad choices.

i'm also a fan of ainge but people have built him up to be the next peyton manning and it just isnt so

Warning! Quarterback Thread!! Warning!!

This thread will self-destruct in 4 months.

i mean auburn eat ainge up and south carolina was starting to until schaeffer changed up the pace

We are just in a great position with QB's. We have the head in Clausen, the arm in Ainge and the legs in Schaeffer. If they all go out, we can throw in Crompton. Pretty exciting stuff if you ask me. :good:

Ainge probably isn't the next Peyton Manning, but Ainge's stats and record are better than Manning's were at this point, so how can you say he's overrated?

did i say he's overrated no im just saying i think clausen is much smarter on the field and by the way his arm strength is underrated and since when did tn become florida of 96 we run the ball he doesnt have to be montana

my point is you want the smartest qb on the field and theres no doubt clausen is a field general anyone disagree hes not a field general

Originally posted by Orangewhiteblood@Apr 21, 2005 11:27 PM
I am an Ainge fan myself, but I will say this about Rick. After the Vandy game, I felt very comfortable with him being the QB. Kind of like I felt with Casey. I knew that he wouldn't make too many bad choices.

:idea:

So thats why you don't like my idea of Rick starting!!! The truth is coming out now!! LOL I'm just playin :D :p

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Apr 21, 2005 11:29 PM
Warning! Quarterback Thread!! Warning!!

Yes it is :rolleyes: I guess we could also start a who will be our starting WR's thread :idea:

rick is like casey basically a coach on the field and lets not forget he has a national championship ring lol

Originally posted by Vols4life+Apr 22, 2005 12:45 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Vols4life @ Apr 22, 2005 12:45 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-LadyinOrange@Apr 21, 2005 11:29 PM
Warning&#33;  Quarterback Thread&#33;&#33;  Warning&#33;&#33;

Yes it is :rolleyes: I guess we could also start a who will be our starting WR&#39;s thread :idea: [/quote]
:lolup: :lolup:

Originally posted by vols1@Apr 21, 2005 11:46 PM
rick is like casey basically a coach on the field and lets not forget he has a national championship ring lol

That&#39;s a negative....He has a SEC Title ring with LSU let me stop that game is bringing up bad memories :(

VN Store

Back