Why Clausen Should Start Thread

i agree with tnvols1 ainge has not showed on a regular basis that he can move the ball every series or for that matter every other series when clausen started the offense moved the ball im a vol fan to the highest but i have to say ainge is overrated going out on a limb here clausen gets the start against uab

Originally posted by vols1@Apr 28, 2005 11:28 PM
i agree with tnvols1 ainge has not showed on a regular basis that he can move the ball every series or for that matter every other series when clausen started the offense moved the ball im a vol fan to the highest but i have to say ainge is overrated going out on a limb here clausen gets the start against uab

Ainge is young, as TNVOLS1 said, not to mention the fact that the defenses he saw were far and away tougher than what Clausen saw. Ainge was an 18 year-old playing against some of the top defenses in the country, and he did great considering that.

its not that far away guys it will be here soon and we will no who the starter is ainge or clausen probaly ainge but im pulling for rick clausen i think if ainge shows to many signs of struggling clausen will come in and hey thats fair

VN Store

Back