Why did Hannity and Ingraham urge that Trump step in to calm the rioters, but now minimize it?

One group sent text trying to help their preferred politician save face and the other group sent a text trying to help shame an assault victim and bury the story to help his brother, a politician, save face.

Not remotely the same thing.

FYP. Also, somebody else gave me the additional details on Cuomo, already.

FYP. Also, somebody else gave me the additional details on Cuomo, already.

The first part is opinion but the second part is fact.

I honestly can’t debate the merits of the first so you may be right.

Either way not the same. The second was trying to void a victim of their rights.

The first part is opinion but the second part is fact.

I honestly can’t debate the merits of the first so you may be right.

Either way not the same. The second was trying to void a victim of their rights.
I mostly agree. I didn’t know the extent of what the CNN Cuomo did. Thought he was just advising his brother about how to shape a media narrative.

Reactions: NEO
One group sent text trying to help prevent a riot and the other group sent a text trying to help shame an assault victim and bury the story.

Not remotely the same thing.
Riot? What riot?

Sean Hannity did an entire show in February, which made the dual argument that Antifa was more responsible for the violence and the vandalism at the Capitol on January 6th than Trump supporters were (even calling it a "false flag operation"), and that the mainstream media had also blown the events of January 6th out of proportion in order to make Republicans look bad.

As far as Sean Hannity's theory is concerned, if he honestly believed that it was members of Antifa who were rioting, what good was texting Mark Meadows going to do? I don't think Trump has much pull with them.

The point of this thread, is that those Fox News hosts are a bunch of phonies, who make disingenuous arguments on the air, which they don't truly believe. Fox News is pure propaganda, and spin-doctoring.

Reactions: TN Ribs and Septic
Sure. It will take more burst water pipes and suitcases of mail in ballots. Go for it sport.

Because that's the only way for Donny to lose? lulz.

Certainly not because he's an unlikable sod or that was the first to try and overthrow a general election by conjuring up allegations of fraud that couldn't even remotely be proven after losing the popular vote by a wide margin. And now we see that not only was he responsible for it, his inner circle begged him to lead and he ignored them.

Ashli Babbit's family should take legal action against his sorry fat ass.

Meanwhile, he'll continue to rely on dimwitted American's to foist a absurd and completely irrational narrative because the reality of it is too much for their feeble minds to reconcile.

Because that's the only way for Donny to lose? lulz.

Certainly not because he's an unlikable sod or that was the first to try and overthrow a general election by conjuring up allegations of fraud that couldn't even remotely be proven after losing the popular vote by a wide margin. And now we see that not only was he responsible for it, his inner circle begged him to lead and he ignored them.

Ashli Babbit's family should take legal action against his sorry fat ass.

Meanwhile, he'll continue to rely on dimwitted American's to foist a absurd and completely irrational narrative because the reality of it is too much for their feeble minds to reconcile.
🤡 Honk Honk

Riot? What riot?

Sean Hannity did an entire show in February, which made the dual argument that Antifa was more responsible for the violence and the vandalism at the Capitol on January 6th than Trump supporters were (even calling it a "false flag operation"), and that the mainstream media had also blown the events of January 6th out of proportion in order to make Republicans look bad.

As far as Sean Hannity's theory is concerned, if he honestly believed that it was members of Antifa who were rioting, what good was texting Mark Meadows going to do? I don't think Trump has much pull with them.

The point of this thread, is that those Fox News hosts are a bunch of phonies, who make disingenuous arguments on the air, which they don't truly believe. Fox News is pure propaganda, and spin-doctoring.

The leader of the Proud boys was a government plant.

The leader of the Michigan ring was a government plant.

Our government is great at creating issues and find susceptible people who will follow a cause and are easily manipulated.

The Washington DC riot was a riot but honestly it was the most pathetic riot I have ever seen. To compare that riot to the riots that’s burned buildings to the ground is a false narrative.

The Washington riot involved a bunch of idiots swept up in the moment who had no idea what to do once inside so it turned into a selfie parade.

I have no idea what Antifas involvement was but there are pics of actual members there so to deny Antifa was there is not being honest.

I do believe Trump could have stopped it in its tracks but he is an ego maniac and enjoyed it. I think the calls where made because both media members were conservatives and they knew this would hurt all conservatives which it did.

I'm a libertarian.

What's my party done?

I don't recall my peeps storming the Capitol to stop the certification of an election because we were butt hurt Jo Jorgsenson didn't get elected.

Oh I get it, you're one of those knuckleheads that believes that everyone that hates trump must be a liberal Biden supporter. LOL at such simple minds.
DFA2008C-88D7-48E7-B4E7-D96FA2A60B3B.jpeg

VN Store

Back