Why did Hannity and Ingraham urge that Trump step in to calm the rioters, but now minimize it?

CNN website, especially links to non CNN authors do not qualify as CNN on air anchor and the Jake Trapper story is from August, hardly in the last 60 days. So my challenge still stands. They want us to forget Afghanistan. Now they are trying to Jedi mind trick us into believing that the economy is great and that inflation is just a temporary bump in the road (and maybe even GOOD because it shows the economy is heating up). The administration and the media think we are idiots and if you can’t see that, then I actually pity you.
Sorry if you thought I was responding to your “challenge. ” I wasn’t.

Attempting to require one instance to dispel multiple separate claims does nothing to tether the individual claims to reality. That just shows that you knew you were wrong before I even responded and were trying to save face by assigning busy work that nobody is foolish enough to undertake. That’s another strike against your credibility, not redeeming.

As I suspected, Biden got rightly hammered for Afghanistan across all media, including pundits at CNN, and it continues to be given air time, periodically. When it does, the tone and tenor of the coverage still assumes that it was botched.

Maybe there was more to what you said, but I’ve seen enough to determine that you’ve broken into the administrative office at your asylum and found a computer that wasn’t password protected. Time to get back to the padded cell, sparky, or your cable news viewing privileges might get reduced.

Last edited:
Reactions: Septic
This is really hard to fathom.

Clearly, they were trying to appeal to Trump's ego to get him to step in by saying it was hurting his mage. But the fact that they now minimize what went on is just appalling. And they don't even acknowledge their texts or try to explain the inconsistency between their attitude then versus now?

Nothing will happen to them and they didn't do anything wrong at the time. But the insistence of Fox in general and those two in particular in downplaying it now is just ridiculous at every level. 'fess up, it was a big frickin deal, it was bad, really bad, and everyone knows it.
Get back to us on your cries of hypocrisy when you address the same thing with CNN and MSNBC.

Reactions: norrislakevol
No, that's true - it'd have resulted in less damage to our republic.

You guys KNOW you can't defend the squirrel haired traitor so it's It's fun to watch all of the deflection and redirection. Trump is trash and people who continue to support him are trash - he's been exposed. Even his crotchspawn were pleading with him to "lead" on 1/6. *crickets*

That's rich, calling Trump a traitor. What your party has done to the republic is 1000x worse than people protesting. Get off your pretentious high horse.

Sorry if you thought I was responding to your “challenge. ” I wasn’t.

Attempting to require one instance to dispel multiple separate claims does nothing to tether the individual claims to reality. That just shows that you knew you were wrong before I even responded and were trying to save face by assigning busy work that nobody is foolish enough to undertake. That’s another strike against your credibility, not redeeming.

As I suspected, Biden got rightly hammered for Afghanistan across all media, including pundits at CNN, and it continues to be given air time, periodically. When it does, the tone and tenor of the coverage still assumes that it was botched.

Maybe there was more to what you said, but I’ve seen enough to determine that you’ve broken into the administrative office at your asylum and found a computer that wasn’t password protected. Time to get back to the padded cell, sparky, or your cable news viewing privileges might get reduced.
Still 100x more “sane” than the man sitting in the Oval Office 🤪😜🤪

When will you guys ever learn that none of the newstainment network personalities (not going to call them journalists) have any integrity? They are all there to generate ratings and push the agenda of their network.
That’s hogwash! They are all upstanding individuals only interested in the truth! And yes I said hogwash for you.

Reactions: hog88
If Trump wins and the libs mainly peacefully stay inside the velvet ropes, the pearl-clutching hypocrisy from the MAGA apologists will be epic.
Given that riots were planned if it so happened that Trump have won I don’t see that happening.

That's rich, calling Trump a traitor. What your party has done to the republic is 1000x worse than people protesting. Get off your pretentious high horse.

I'm a libertarian.

What's my party done?

I don't recall my peeps storming the Capitol to stop the certification of an election because we were butt hurt Jo Jorgsenson didn't get elected.

Oh I get it, you're one of those knuckleheads that believes that everyone that hates trump must be a liberal Biden supporter. LOL at such simple minds.

Reactions: RockyTop85
I'm a libertarian.

What's my party done?

I don't recall my peeps storming the Capitol to stop the certification of an election because we were butt hurt Jo Jorgsenson didn't get elected.

Oh I get it, you're one of those knuckleheads that believes that everyone that hates trump must be a liberal Biden supporter. LOL at such simple minds.
Libertarian? Your a Marxist

- happyracistjoegolferholic

Reactions: Septic
I'm a libertarian.

What's my party done?

No, I don't think that Trump haters are all dems.

If you're a libertarian, you must be in the communist wing.

Reactions: BreatheUT
Lol, yep. Calling people racist would get everyone else in trouble. You obviously follow the dem philosophy. Preach one way, do the opposite

Racist Joe is an identifier of a specific person who was often clueless. It's no surprise you were lumped in with him, given you missed on that.

No, that's true - it'd have resulted in less damage to our republic.

Please tell me how people milling about the capital, breaking some windows, and taking some selfies for a couple of hours did damage to the republic...I'll wait.

You guys KNOW you can't defend the squirrel haired traitor so it's It's fun to watch all of the deflection and redirection. Trump is trash and people who continue to support him are trash - he's been exposed. Even his crotchspawn were pleading with him to "lead" on 1/6. *crickets*

You know, I have cut a lot of trashy people out of my life over the years because they are trash. Druggies, leaches, trouble makers, and now.....people who are hard core democrats and vote that way. If they are too stupid to see what the Marxist democratic party has become over the last 20 plus years, and still continue to support them, then I not only question their decision making, but also their motives and gulability on major issues that may effect me personally someday. I don't need people like that in my life.

Isn’t this basically what CNN just canned one of their pundits for?

One group sent text trying to help prevent a riot and the other group sent a text trying to help shame an assault victim and bury the story.

Not remotely the same thing.

Reactions: BreatheUT

VN Store

Back