Why not Tulsi Gabbard

Orangeslice13

RockyTop is back, Let’s Go!!
I posted this in Gramps and I’m too lazy to do it again.

I just got off the phone with a member of the Tulsi Gabbard campaign. They we’re doing follow up on how I as a Democrat voted in the primary.......I didn’t. I was blunt and honest with them about where I am as a Democrat.

So the Dude on the phone “Greg” took it in stride. He asked a few questions and we talked about what she believes and how she has voted on things.
I’ve got to do a bunch of research but I might have someone to vote for in 2024.

so Republicans.....tell me what you don’t like about TG.
The Democrats can play too as we don’t seem to like her either.

Reactions: zeppelin128
I was watching her on Tucker (she is hot) but I was thinking, if Trump really want to send a big F you to the dems he should offer her a very high cabinet position

If she fixes her stance on guns...

I asked that and that’s an area I have to look at but “Greg” says she understands the 2a but also understands the need for common sense gun laws. The difference between her and others proposing gun laws is she’s held a gun and actually knows about them.

Research coming

I asked that and that’s an area I have to look at but “Greg” says she understands the 2a but also understands the need for common sense gun laws. The difference between her and others proposing gun laws is she’s held a gun and actually knows about them.

Research coming
We've had enough intrusion if our second amendment. We have enough common sense gun laws. Just because she's not as left as most of the looneys doesn't mean she's still not a liberal leftist. Hell, most of the Republicans are loony leftist.

I don't really have an issue with Tulsi. I agree with her on more issues than not. I just never understood the support she received on this forum. She is far more liberal than Biden, Pete, and Amy.

Research coming

"Common sense gun laws" translates simply to "I wanna step all over your 2A rights."

Nobody that supports stricter gun laws will ever get my vote.

We've had enough intrusion if our second amendment. We have enough common sense gun laws. Just because she's not as left as most of the looneys doesn't mean she's still not a liberal leftist. Hell, most of the Republicans are loony leftist.
I’m going to spend time on the gun thing. But let’s be honest, Trump has stomped on the 2a too. And every one on here knows I have weapons. I’m a gun guy.
But other than guns what are your objections?

I’m going to spend time on the gun thing. But let’s be honest, Trump has stomped on the 2a too. And every one on here knows I have weapons. I’m a gun guy.
But other than guns what are your objections?

I’ll move on to her position on healthcare: supports a single payer system. No thanks.

I’ll move on to her position on healthcare: supports a single payer system. No thanks.
Her plan is actually like the English plan that expands government healthcare but allows for private insurance with a tax break for those buying private health care.

I’ll see if I can find the link again.

Her plan is actually like the English plan that expands government healthcare but allows for private insurance with a tax break for those buying private health care.

I’ll see if I can find the link again.

How is that single payer?

VN Store

Back