Why Was JHurd PLaying Safety in the First Place?

Maybe the Beech coach saw Hurd knock the piss out of someone and thought, maybe I can play him at safety too! If I were the Beech coach or if Hurd was my son, I'd want him to play as much as he could. If someone gets hurt, they get hurt but you want to play for heavensake.

Wonder if we offer Dorian carter now?? The RB who was splitting carried with Hurd?? Thoughts?? I know we keep Hurd for sure, but he seems like a pretty good back too??

Wonder if we offer Dorian carter now?? The RB who was splitting carried with Hurd?? Thoughts?? I know we keep Hurd for sure, but he seems like a pretty good back too??

He's very good but Tennessee could offer that tank running back for Station Camp.

He will most likely end up on defense at UT so what's the big deal. The kid is still growing, how many 6'5" or 6'6" - 240, 250 lbs running backs do see around the SEC?

Actually his mother said he had quit growing. When the doctor checked his growth plates he had grown to them. Little chance than he gets any taller although he will put on more weight.

Actually his mother said he had quit growing. When the doctor checked his growth plates he had grown to them. Little chance than he gets any taller although he will put on more weight.

That's not an exact science. Doctors told my mom I would end up at about 6'4", they missed by 6".

Still his frame screams strong safety or OSLB.

VN Store

Back