Why Won't The US Fight Russia?

That all you got? Your level best? Try harder, you might actually say something meaningful, or at least fake saying something meaningful.
You didnt actually address my point.

If you want to play with your sad attempt at rationalizing us to a 1980s B movie mob boss, the boss doesnt get their hands dirty, no reason for us to be involved. The boss has the small guys do the dirty work for them. We dont take "Peters" gun from " Peter" and us personally deliver to "Peters" roommate "Urban" for "Peter". We would just tell "Peter" to drop it somewhere for "urban" to find it.

Now back in the real world the only reason for the US to step in would be to stop it. If we were fine with the trade, we could just stay silent and let it happen.

In your version of reality why did we stop this trade clearly designed to hurt our rival gang?

You didnt actually address my point.

If you want to play with your sad attempt at rationalizing us to a 1980s B movie mob boss, the boss doesnt get their hands dirty, no reason for us to be involved. The boss has the small guys do the dirty work for them. We dont take "Peters" gun from " Peter" and us personally deliver to "Peters" roommate "Urban" for "Peter". We would just tell "Peter" to drop it somewhere for "urban" to find it.

Now back in the real world the only reason for the US to step in would be to stop it. If we were fine with the trade, we could just stay silent and let it happen.

In your version of reality why did we stop this trade clearly designed to hurt our rival gang?

As I learned before, your sole interest is in a shouting match and to detour a posted comment into areas totally unrelated to the intent, to not engage in intelligent discourse. Therefore, I will not join you in infecting the forum with foam-spittle you love so much. So, carry on with your shouting insults and aimless posts. I repeat, I won't be joining you in your foolish of being a Putin puppet exhibitionism.

As I learned before, your sole interest is in a shouting match and to detour a posted comment into areas totally unrelated to the intent, to not engage in intelligent discourse. Therefore, I will not join you in infecting the forum with foam-spittle you love so much. So, carry on with your shouting insults and aimless posts. I repeat, I won't be joining you in your foolish of being a Putin puppet exhibitionism.
Funny how you always resort to this dumb level of thinking in your responses when people call you out for being wrong, shallow and awful attempts at humor in your nonsensical posts. Ever think just maybe you are the issue?

I didnt even use an exclamation point. Where did you get shouting from?

I am for Poland giving planes to Ukraine. I just dont see why it involves the US.

Reactions: Rickyvol77

I am for Poland giving planes to Ukraine. I just dont see why it involves the US.

I'd bet Polish leaders have watched biden waffle and don't trust us to support Poland if Putin is offended that Poland directly provided the planes to Ukraine. This way they force our hand and buffer themselves - smart move on Poland's part when you can't fully trust an ally.

Nice effort with the feigned innocence (applause). I'm for Poland giving the planes to Ukraine too. I told you why it involves the USA, I even provided links, as usual, but you opted to ignore that and cast an insult instead. Poland is right across the border from Ukraine, but flew the planes to Germany because the USA objected to the donation. Go back to my original post on this to see why the USA has a veto on this donation if you really want to know it exists. But nevermind, you jump on nearly every post I put here with snideness instead of intelligent discussion. It's what I expect now. Those who want a back and forth shouting match are not inclined to listen to anyone except themselves (and good ole Rickyvol77). OK, I'm done, feel free to carry on as I know from experience, you can't reason with the unreasonable.

Last edited:
I'd bet Polish leaders have watched biden waffle and don't trust us to support Poland if Putin is offended that Poland directly provided the planes to Ukraine. This way they force our hand and buffer themselves - smart move on Poland's part when you can't fully trust an ally.
Interesting take. But it seems like it's a good way to put some political distance between you and your ally. Especially if you are considering ticking off the other big guy.

Also I think Russia could figure out that the US didnt supply the 80s era aircraft in question.

VN Store

Back