Will McCarthy be SOH?

When did you join Team Putin? I missed it.

I am on team me , I dont give a damn about Putin , zelenski or anybody else that is scamming us out of money we don’t have to fill their coffers . When was it that you became so irrational that you can’t see a scam regardless of who’s pulling it ?

Last edited:
I am on team me , I dont give a damn about Putin , zelenski or anybody else that is scamming us out of money we don’t have to fill their coffers . When was it that you became so irrational that you can’t see a scam regardless of who’s pulling it ?

Russian missiles hitting Ukrainian residential areas, power grids, and the like is a scam?

Russian missiles hitting Ukrainian residential areas, power grids, and the like is a scam?

Ive watched you for what 6 years now call everything Trump / The Rs said and did a scam of some kind . We’ve given the great Zelenski what over 100 billion now and you think he’s not soaking us ? Stop giving him billions and watch how fast this proxy war gets settled through negotiations. It’s not our damned responsibility to pay for their war and what comes next will be 10X worse .. the rebuilding of Ukraine by the US . It’s a scam how do you not see it?

Ive watched you for what 6 years now call everything Trump / The Rs said and did a scam of some kind . We’ve given the great Zelenski what over 100 billion now and you think he’s not soaking us ? Stop giving him billions and watch how fast this proxy war gets settled through negotiations. It’s not our damned responsibility to pay for their war and what comes next will be 10X worse .. the rebuilding of Ukraine by the US . It’s a scam how do you not see it?
If you're fine with handing Ukraine to Putin, come out and say so. Don't give us this negotiation BS.

Reactions: AM64 and Septic
Im curious , how many hundreds of billions does it require in order to become Hyperopia?

You tell me, I'm not putting a price tag on a defeated Russia. Thus far, only $68b has been approved, including the proposed spending through the latest omnibus bill.

And $10b of that won't be available until after 2026.

I'm curious, how many times will you trot out the term "hundreds of billions", and hope no one calls you on the hyperbole?

You tell me, I'm not putting a price tag on a defeated Russia. Thus far, only $68b has been approved, including the proposed spending through the latest omnibus bill.

I'm curious, how many times will you trot out the term "hundreds of billions", and hope no one calls you on the hyperbole?
Answer the question.

Reactions: Vol since 77

That’s a weird flex coming from a supposed “libertarian “ . You don’t put a price on spending tens of billions that we don’t have ? I’ll give you the 100 billion I said and replace it with tens of billions that will run over over 100 billion easily before it’s over .

That’s a weird flex coming from a supposed “libertarian “ . You don’t put a price on spending tens of billions that we don’t have ? I’ll give you the 100 billion I said and replace it with tens of billions that will run over over 100 billion easily before it’s over .

As a libertarian, I am really only 'happy' to see tax dollars being spent on infrastructure and defense. If we can send back Russia back 100 years militarily and economically without putting Americans in harms way, then hell yes - I'm with it. A global rival being embarrassed on the worlds stage while becoming political lepers, hell yeah. Libertarians don't live in vacuums and I'm not naïve enough to think some of the money isn't being misappropriated or that the MIC isn't getting rich. But the Ukrainians nor NATO did the invading and we now play the hand we're dealt.

Reactions: AM64 and perico
As a libertarian, I am really only 'happy' to see tax dollars being spent on infrastructure and defense. If we can send back Russia back 100 years militarily and economically without putting Americans in harms way, then hell yes - I'm with it. A global rival being embarrassed on the worlds stage while becoming political lepers, hell yeah. Libertarians don't live in vacuums and I'm not naïve enough to think some of the money isn't being misappropriated or that the MIC isn't getting rich. But the Ukrainians nor NATO did the invading and we now play the hand we're dealt.
So how did that "infrastructure" that was spent on Southwest Airlines work out? I think they got something like $8+ billion in "relief" and spent nearly $6 billion on stock buy backs. Well run company with a well placed government subsidy.

VN Store

Back