Will McCarthy be SOH?

So Any amount is justified to stuff Russia via a proxy war?

It's such a subjective question - more than a dollar, less than all the dollars... I don't think it should be a blank check I guess. Is there an amount more or less than the current that you'd find acceptable?

As a libertarian, I am really only 'happy' to see tax dollars being spent on infrastructure and defense. If we can send back Russia back 100 years militarily and economically without putting Americans in harms way, then hell yes - I'm with it. A global rival being embarrassed on the worlds stage while becoming political lepers, hell yeah. Libertarians don't live in vacuums and I'm not naïve enough to think some of the money isn't being misappropriated or that the MIC isn't getting rich. But the Ukrainians nor NATO did the invading and we now play the hand we're dealt.

We are playing the hand that we chose to play .. what other country has sponsored this proxy war like we have ? What other country will build their country back like we will ? Again it’s a weird flex to hear a libertarian say that they don’t put a price on defeating Russia . That statement leads me to wonder how a war hawk becomes a libertarian or vice versa .

We are playing the hand that we chose to play .. what other country has sponsored this proxy war like we have ? What other country will build their country back like we will ? Again it’s a weird flex to hear a libertarian say that they don’t put a price on defeating Russia . That statement leads me to wonder how a war hawk becomes a libertarian or vice versa .

How can one do a cost/benefit ratio without knowing the benefit?

Reactions: Pepe_Silvia

OK. If I don't fit your or anyone else's definition of libertarian, I can live with that.

How can one do a cost/benefit ratio without knowing the benefit?

I know this is redundant to even say .. The DoD needs wars to deplete our stocks , make room for new and “ convince “ our politicians that they need more money for better weapons and to replenish what we depleted . The US needs Russia to be the forever bad guy to convince people to spend that money on the military so we can be safe from them even though they physically can’t attack us , unless we are in their hemisphere except with nukes . That was the problem we created last time when we caused the USSR to break apart , they lost control of their nukes . Zenlenski is just a useful pawn that we are happy to use and give him what he asks for . That’s a lot of words to say it’s a proxy war and a huge scam .

Last edited:
War hawk libertarian.. that’s too funny

billie-eilish-saturday-night-live.gif

I know this is redundant to even say .. The DoD needs wars to deplete our stocks , make room for new and “ convince “ our politicians that they need more money for better weapons and to replenish what we depleted . The US needs Russia to be the forever bad guy to convince people to spend that money on the military so we can be safe from them ever though they physically can’t attack us unless we are in their hemisphere except with nukes and that was the problem we created last time when we caused the USSR to break apart , they lost control of their nukes . Zenlenski is just a useful pawn that we are happy to use and give him what he asks for . That’s a lot of words to say it’s a proxy war and a huge scam .

One thing this war has done after 7 years of Russia Marsha..unite libs, Rhinos, and even some libertarians

This whole Russia/Ukraine narrative the past 10 years makes me think we have no idea.

Reactions: 0nelilreb
Its officially a sh*tshow...

"This Is Bulls**t": McCarthy Bid For House House Speaker Devolves Into Chaos | ZeroHedge

"I've earned this job," said McCarthy, after running through everything he's done to become speaker - to which Rep. Chip Roy (R-TX) reportedly shook his head, according to Punchbowl News' Jake Sherman.

"This is bullsh*t," said Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-CO) in response to McCarthy's speech.

Now this is an odd couple... MTG and the eye patch. WTF???

McCarthy's supporters chime in:

In addition to Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA), McCarthy has the support of neocon Dan Crenshaw (R-TX), who has called McCarthy's detractors "enemies" and "narcissists."

"They are enemies now. They have made it clear that they prefer a Democrat agenda than a Republican," Crenshaw told CNN's Manu Raju.

VN Store

Back