Will You Recognize and Support the Presidential Election Results?

Will You Recognize and Support the Presidential Election Results?

• Yes.

Votes: 71 88.8%
  • No.

Votes: 9 11.3%

• Total voters
The only way I will have any issues with the outcome of this election is if in battleground states mail in ballots are continually counted for days after the election and more and more ballots magically show up for Biden. I am sure if this happens the stream of ballots will suddenly stop coming in once Biden gets enough votes.
Bumping this. I should go it a lottery ticket

Reactions: spyfish007

No offense but you weren't exactly going out on a limb here. We've never dealt with this level of volume when it comes to mail-ins and we all knew the overwhelming majority of them were going to be utilized by Biden supporters/people who believe covid is actually real.

Fact is, this is a close race. We knew the deadlines going in. It's important to count every vote.

I knew the numbers in this thread poll were ********.

Damn those pesky legally cast votes.

How do you feel about the continued counting in NV and AZ? Can’t believe they keep “magically finding” more Trump votes. They should stop counting now.

Reactions: tvolsfan
No offense but you weren't exactly going out on a limb here. We've never dealt with this level of volume when it comes to mail-ins and we all knew the overwhelming majority of them were going to be utilized by Biden supporters/people who believe covid is actually real.

Fact is, this is a close race. We knew the deadlines going in. It's important to count every vote.

I knew the numbers in this thread poll were ********.

This poll should be reset. Much like the coach approval threads after each win/loss in the FF.

Damn those pesky legally cast votes.

How do you feel about the continued counting in NV and AZ? Can’t believe they keep “magically finding” more Trump votes. They should stop counting now.
If you believe ALL of the mail in votes are legal, I have that ocean front property in Arizona for sale. I am sure you will love it

If you believe ALL of the mail in votes are legal, I have that ocean front property in Arizona for sale. I am sure you will love it

So you want the counting to stop in AZ and NV too. Cool.

The real problem with the late counting of mail in ballots in PA and MI is the GOP legislation wouldn’t let them start counting until ED. Now they are complaining it’s taking too long and so they can scream about nonexistent fraud.

126055235_3476950842359406_5306800307786067706_n.jpg

VN Store

Back