Will You Recognize and Support the Presidential Election Results?

Will You Recognize and Support the Presidential Election Results?

• Yes.

Votes: 71 88.8%
  • No.

Votes: 9 11.3%

• Total voters
I go to a polling place about 15 minutes from work and there’s plenty of parking and no lines when I’ve gone during early voting.

Early voting is at a different location, the county building. Election Day is at the community college.

Early voting is at a different location, the county building. Election Day is at the community college.

Bummer - can't blame you for being hot about that unless they shut the school down for election day - campus cops have to be the worst - clowns without a cause. Our election day polling location is about a mile away. This year having something to do with the mask ordinance they decided to move us to another church about 1/2 mile further from the normal place - makes just as much sense as anything else in 2020.

You watch way too much liberal media if this is what you believe .
I see them every day.

Of the 30% that support Trump maybe 15 -20% are in shape fighting age men or women.

Most are old or in poor health or a combination of the two.

His supporters are older and come from the most obese and uneducated states. That is literally a fact.

Reactions: DJimgo
I see them every day.

Of the 30% that support Trump maybe 15 -20% are in shape fighting age men or women.

Most are old or in poor health or a combination of the two.

His supporters are older and come from the most obese and uneducated states. That is literally a fact.

Lol ... you need to get out and travel more .

Reactions: AM64
You might need to. Then you will see that Trump supporters are a small percentage of the country. Then the actual young healthy part of his supporters is even smaller.
Being young and/or healthy aren't prerequisites for being able to shoot the opposition.

Being young and/or healthy aren't prerequisites for being able to shoot the opposition.
Well that is where that whole only about 30% of the country supports Trump comes into play. Everyone else has guns too. This is America.

Trump folks better settle down and remember that.

I forget they aren't too good with numbers.

So in turns out those 9 ballots thrown out in Pennsylvania were just actually a mistake by a temp who thought they were applications for ansentee ballots. Just a goof up.

But of course Trump is out there lying for the 59,000th time, still claiming it is evidence of concerted voter fraud.

In other words, mail it like you would anything else up against a deadline? I want everybody to vote, but seriously... how much easier can we possibly make it?
I can ballots being delivered Thursday and Friday morning after the election...

Well that is where that whole only about 30% of the country supports Trump comes into play. Everyone else has guns too. This is America.

Trump folks better settle down and remember that.

I forget they aren't too good with numbers.
We count on about half of your people accidentally shooting themselves.

Reactions: 10nacvols and AM64
We count on about half of your people accidentally shooting themselves.
Well that would mean the tiny part of the country that supports Trump is still outnumbered.

We also have to account for all the older gentlemen such as yourself who will have medical issues.

Follow up:

Luzerne County says a temporary worker threw out military ballots

LUZERNE COUNTY, Pa. (WOLF) — UPDATE: Luzerne County's manager says the nine discarded military ballots were the fault of a temporary seasonal worker and the elections bureau did not know the ballots' contents.
U.S Attorney Freed is calling the situation "troubling," but the county is reassuring voters the fact that this was caught shows they're staying vigilant.
"A lot of people are watching, a lot of people are nervous about it," said Luzerne County council chair Tim McGinley.
It's been a chaotic 24 hours.

Saw the FBI was looking at another incident where ballots were found in a ditch. Different state and can’t recall the link. Started to post it but didn’t have time. Regardless of side, if any of these incidents are intentional, that’s completely unacceptable.

So in turns out those 9 ballots thrown out in Pennsylvania were just actually a mistake by a temp who thought they were applications for ansentee ballots. Just a goof up.

But of course Trump is out there lying for the 59,000th time, still claiming it is evidence of concerted voter fraud.

Yeah, those lost ballot boxes that dems have relied on through the ages were just mistakes, too. The amazing part is that they were always full of ballots for the dem candidates.

VN Store

Back