Will you take the CCP Virus vaccine? Why/why not

• Yes

Votes: 53 34.6%
  • No

Votes: 80 52.3%
  • Undecided (include why)

Votes: 20 13.1%

• Total voters
Never had a flu shot. Haven't had the flu in at least 40 years.

It's because they get you anyway by putting the flu vaccine in the chemtrails.

2010.jpg

Did you hit your head while you were fishing ? You seem a bit more compliant since you got back and started posting again . I’m not judging , sheeple are needed for this grand experiment, I’m just curious why you are so willing .

Because I'm not a conspiracy theorist swayed by the ramblings of anonymous internet people who have tin foil on their heads.

Because I'm not a conspiracy theorist swayed by the ramblings of anonymous internet people who have tin foil on their heads.

Dude .. even Monty is saying he doesn’t want the vaccine until he sees some results . You’ve gone full sheeple . What exactly did you drink while you were in that third world country? Maybe big pharma has a cure for your need to huddle up in a flock all of a sudden .

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
We have that now.
Really. I assume you’re referring to public school. And yeah that’s just like the Walmart greeter saying hang on there rascal let’s see your vaccine papers before I let your infectious butt into my safe store.

I read a Book one time that told this exact thing was gonna happen. Not sure who wrote it, but I know it was "placed here by the Gideons" so it must be pretty important...for a group of people and a grassroots effort to place one Bible in just about every hotel room on Earth

Really. I assume you’re referring to public school. And yeah that’s just like the Walmart greeter saying hang on there rascal let’s see your vaccine papers before I let your infectious butt into my safe store.

Where is that happening?

Dude .. even Monty is saying he doesn’t want the vaccine until he sees some results . You’ve gone full sheeple . What exactly did you drink while you were in that third world country? Maybe big pharma has a cure for your need to huddle up in a flock all of a sudden .

You need to stop spending so much time in the conspiracy theory threads. You anti vaxxers are weird cats...

Monty’s position is pretty ignorant. They will have a strong idea of what the short term implications are. I wouldn’t worry about those. What we do have to worry about it going to the doctor ten years from now, told you have cancer x, and then the doctor asking “Did you happen to get the Covid vaccine in 2021?”

Reactions: sierraorange
You need to stop spending so much time in the conspiracy theory threads. You anti vaxxers are weird cats...

I’m not a conspiracy theorist ( point out that thread you see me in ) , I’m not an antivaxxer , all my kids and myself were vaccinated. I’m a realist that doesn’t fear a virus with a 99% survival rate . I’m also well aware of how governments operate in gain power for themselves by using the term “ it for your own good or it’s what’s best for society” . Tell us all how much you adore Homeland Security and how it was just a conspiracy until it wasn’t . Just because you are willing to do as you are told doesn’t mean all of us have to stand next to you making sheep noises . Government overreach and big pharma pushing a brand new vaccine for hundreds of billions aren’t conspiracies , the sad fact is you already know this and are just trying to deflect from your willingness to say publicly “ sign me up if it gets us back to normal “ .

82705665-7DED-4E7A-A614-5B64FB9E9A47.gif

Reactions: NorthDallas40
No where yet. Isn’t that the point that was brought up? How the hell can it happen yet since the requirement hasn’t been mandated. Lol

*sigh* Call me when vaccination paperwork is required to get into walmart, then you can act like snowflake over what is actually happening rather than acting like a snowflake over ginned up fears.

Reactions: OHvol40
I’m not a conspiracy theorist ( point out that thread you see me in ) , I’m not an antivaxxer , all my kids and myself were vaccinated. I’m a realist that doesn’t fear a virus with a 99% survival rate . I’m also well aware of how governments operate in gain power for themselves by using the term “ it for your own good or it’s what’s best for society” . Tell us all how much you adore Homeland Security and how it was just a conspiracy until it wasn’t . Just because you are willing to do as you are told doesn’t mean all of us have to stand next to you making sheep noises . Government overreach and big pharma pushing a brand new vaccine for hundreds of billions aren’t conspiracies , the sad fact is you already know this and are just trying to deflect from your willingness to say publicly “ sign me up if it gets us back to normal “ .

View attachment 324425

LOL

Do yourself a favor and loosen up that tin foil helmet you're wearing.

Reactions: UT = Checkmate
Monty’s position is pretty ignorant. They will have a strong idea of what the short term implications are. I wouldn’t worry about those. What we do have to worry about it going to the doctor ten years from now, told you have cancer x, and then the doctor asking “Did you happen to get the Covid vaccine in 2021?”

Most of Montys posts are like that . I used him as the example because he was afraid enough of the virus to leave one state for another but more afraid to take a new vaccine even though he wants whatever just to get things back to normal . With Septics post history it’s the fact that he’s willing to do as he’s told by the government to get things back normal that shocked me the most . Anytime somebody makes that statement my first question is just how far are you willing to go , where is your line , what if that mandated included a mandatory enema and a Prince Albert with attached chain that connects to the ring through your nose ?

Edit : I do agree completely with what you said about the long term effects and not knowing what they could be .

Last edited:
Reactions: NorthDallas40

View attachment 324425

What if trump tells you to take it?

No swinging here, just asking. If it’s truly 95% effective, it can save lives.

It’s not .. it’s 99% for healthy people and people 69 and under , 94% for unhealthy and people 70 and over was the last I read . Not making anymore cars and restricting drivers of the cars we have to only 1 day a week would also “ save lives “ . You in ?

Most of Montys posts are like that . I used him as the example because he was afraid enough of the virus to leave one state for another but more afraid to take a new vaccine even though he wants whatever just to get things back to normal . With Septics post history it’s the fact that he’s willing to do as he’s told by the government to get things back normal that shocked me the most . Anytime somebody makes that statement my first question is just how far are you willing to go , where is your line , what if that mandated included a mandatory enema and a Prince Albert with attached chain that connects to the ring through your nose ?

Edit : I do agree completely with what you said about the long term effects and not knowing what they could be .
There’s no reason for concern AFTER the law has been put in place. It’s too late at that point.

I really don’t care if the Feds try to push hard for compliance with vaccination or not. But COMPULSORY compliance with validation of compliance and loss of rights and liberty has no place in our society.

VN Store

Back