Willie Martinez update?

You keep putting a lot on the line with your REDUNDANCY GONE BAD routine on CWM. You better hope you are right and that clearing out the room after this season and reloading next season does not show a big turnaround........ because I will make an effort to attack your credibility on any subject next year based on this HARD stance. Hopefully as many times as you have jumped on this guy. If I have the stamina.
I blocked this user a long time ago and my life on Volnation has improved drastically.

Not really but why stop someone who’s making themselves look more foolish with every post. He was promoted to DC at Georgia bc his position group improved. Believe they won the East one year with him there but I can’t recall off hand.

You think the group has regressed since year one? Hadden had an invite to the combine; dude was completely lost year one.
Calling someone foolish that has a differing opinion than yours is weak and lazy. Maybe even foolish perhaps.

Now if you are Willie’s cousin or uncle I understand. Or maybe his DoorDash guy. There would be bias there.

Calling someone foolish that has a differing opinion than yours is weak and lazy. Maybe even foolish perhaps.

Now if you are Willie’s cousin or uncle I understand. Or maybe his DoorDash guy. There would be bias there.
My opinion is “weak” and “lazy” but yet you didn’t even look at the guy’s bio before making yours. You provided nothing statistically to back up your opinion bc there was a nothing to back it up. You said he’s underachieved everywhere he’s been yet he’s been promoted and won conference titles as a position coach and DC.

My opinion is “weak” and “lazy” but yet you didn’t even look at the guy’s bio before making yours. You provided nothing statistically to back up your opinion bc there was a nothing to back it up. You said he’s underachieved everywhere he’s been yet he’s been promoted and won conference titles as a position coach and DC.
Reread. I said calling someone with a different opinion is weak and lazy, or perhaps foolish.

I blocked this user a long time ago and my life on Volnation has improved drastically.
I have blocked any user who is on here actively wanting a coach to be fired at this point of the rebuild. They obviously do not understand why we were in the position we were a few years ago and the undertaking of rebuilding the program back to where it is today.

I have blocked any user who is on here actively wanting a coach to be fired at this point of the rebuild. They obviously do not understand why we were in the position we were a few years ago and the undertaking of rebuilding the program back to where it is today.
I am blocking any user on here who is blocking other users.

Reread. What does group mean?
I get that I named individuals and the reference was to groups… I am pointing out the coaching ability is there, the individual player’s drive to succeed also comes in to play. I also disagree with the post I commented on stance of “regression” I do not know of any player that was great then suddenly worsened under his coaching.

And our CBs are just not fundamentally sound either. How many times did they fail to turn their heads? Simple stuff. You hear people talk about oh Martinez has out so many guys in the NFL over the past 30 years. But are any of them really any good? Very few.
I know this has been said on here 100 times but you realize they are taught that technique, right?

But your opinion is completely foolish! Like everyone else has said, it is a technique that is taught.

It is pretty obvious that you don't respect much that is not self-generated. We will ALL have to let this season at least partially play out before there is a basis to bring to light folks continuous attacks on a staff member to be either valid or baseless or maybe somewhere in the vague middle. The purge and replenishment of the room sure seems to indicate what our head coach believes.
I mean it’s real simple for you just ignore me. Plenty do. Because like I said, regardless of what happens I have zero respect for your opinion about me or what I post. Like I said, attack my credibility all you like. I don’t seek validation on an internet message board. If you do then fine.

I will continue to post my opinions about Martinez whether you like it or not. I don’t like him. I think he sucks and Heupel should replace him.

I mean they won a conference title in 05 with him as DC. Dude won seven conference titles with different teams. Won a national title as a player.

Y’all might want to at least read a bio on the man before spewing nonsense.
Don’t have to don’t like him when he was here before

Reactions: Jxn Vol
I guess you blocked me lol you sorry

Reactions: Jxn Vol
I mean they won a conference title in 05 with him as DC. Dude won seven conference titles with different teams. Won a national title as a player.

Y’all might want to at least read a bio on the man before spewing nonsense.
So if he’s so good why isn’t every coach knocking his door down to get him all those years And why wasn’t he in the sec acc and any big time program.

Reactions: Stacmot
So if he’s so good why isn’t every coach knocking his door down to get him all those years And why wasn’t he in the sec acc and any big time program.
I’m not sure if you’re serious or not right now? You do know he coached at Oklahoma, Auburn, Tennessee twice since his time at Georgia. Dude has been at major programs moreso than he has UCF.

I’m not sure if you’re serious or not right now? You do know he coached at Oklahoma, Auburn, Tennessee twice since his time at Georgia. Dude has been at major programs moreso than he has UCF.
I’m not going to argue with you about me my opinion is I don’t think he’s a good development coach and his recruiting is 2 to 4 stars guys and I know stars don’t matter but you would think he would have been getting them

I’m not going to argue with you about me my opinion is I don’t think he’s a good development coach and his recruiting is 2 to 4 stars guys and I know stars don’t matter but you would think he would have been getting them
Who have we used a scholarship on that’s a two star? You got Beasley and Matthews in back to back years that were top 250 prospects overall. These kids are just now going to be ready to play and contribute next year. I would argue Gibson was ready to go last year but I don’t think they wanted a true freshman on the field. You also have Boo Carter coming (top 150 overall player) but I would say he ends up at safety.

Took a min to turn around the defensive recruiting but we’re finally making headway. You think Heupel is going to make a change when we just started heading in the right direction?

VN Store

Back