Windy's football discussion thread.

Couple of good posts in here.

Oklahoma is not SEC ready​

Turns out replacing your entire offensive line in one offseason isn't a recipe for success. The Sooners couldn't block, couldn't run the ball and couldn't sustain drives against a Houston team that entered Saturday's contest as a 27.5-point underdog.....

Oklahoma is not SEC ready​

Turns out replacing your entire offensive line in one offseason isn't a recipe for success. The Sooners couldn't block, couldn't run the ball and couldn't sustain drives against a Houston team that entered Saturday's contest as a 27.5-point underdog.....
an elderly woman in a green jacket is smiling and holding a cup of coffee with the words darn it below her

So, if you’re jonesing for CFB Thursday night, which would you rather watch?
Northwestern State at South Alabama, or Arizona State at Texas State?
Well, ESPN thinks more of you want to see NWS at SA. 🤔

So, if you’re jonesing for CFB Thursday night, which would you rather watch?
Northwestern State at South Alabama, or Arizona State at Texas State?
Well, ESPN thinks more of you want to see NWS at SA. 🤔
It will never happen but I wish lower tier fcs/g5/hbcu games between good programs would be televised thur/fri night and/or Saturday mornings.

It will never happen but I wish lower tier fcs/g5/hbcu games between good programs would be televised thur/fri night and/or Saturday mornings.
Your breakfast football game has an appeal, but I don’t see Fox or CBS going up against Game Day.

The Thursday/Friday night games featuring top competitive matchups of lower division and G5 teams is an idea that could gain traction. MACtion did increase public awareness of MAC and its teams.

ESPN loves us???

ESPN commentator has strong take on the Vols' place in the SEC after blowout win over NC State​

His quote was to long to quote.
I'm telling you what, Josh Heupel, he's got something special going on there in Rocky Top, so cheers to Tennessee and the Vol army who got a big win last night against NC State in Charlotte."

*Vol Navy

NCAA.com had those flipped.

BTW, if you are so hard set on my not engaging you, by your own account, repeatedly asking me to put you on ignore, why can you not refrain from engaging me?

You’re not just a swinging Richard, you’re dripping with disease. I would pity you if you hadn’t extended so much effort relieving me of any care.

You want to let bygones be bygones? You want to interact with me like any other on VN? I’ll read your mia culpa. I’ll witness your epiphany. If you’re earnest, I’ll give you the benefit of my good will.

VN Store

Back