Witness Will Identify Two Seth Rich Killers

Daily beast propaganda doesn't prove sh*t. Keep dreaming.

It definitely proved you wrong. I used Vox, The Hill, and the Daily Beast. I could find more sources with the same info. I might actually take the time to do that tomorrow. Every article I posted demonstrated the following:

One of the takeaways from the Mueller report was that Guccifer 2.0, Assange's source for leaks, and a member of Russian GRU, was asking him to spread the nonsense you currently believe in order to take the focus off Russia.

Read the Mueller report. Step away from Wikileaks. Be less stupid.

You're acting like Peter denying Christ three times here. My theory is that you're doing this because you're stupid...

Not stupid enough to bite on the Russia collusion fairy tale. Certainly not stupid enough to continue believing it after concrete evidence to the contrary.

You’re still in denial, bud. You’ll know you’ve progressed to bargaining when you start barking about obstruction.

Not stupid enough to bite on the Russia collusion fairy tale. Certainly not stupid enough to continue believing it after concrete evidence to the contrary.

You’re still in denial, bud. You’ll know you’ve progressed to bargaining when you start barking about obstruction.

Lol, Russia collusion happened little man. Mueller Report spelled it out...and then I spelled it out for you.

Now the Seth Rich stuff and Pizzagate...

I used Vox, The Hill, and the Daily Beast

One of the takeaways from the Mueller report was that Guccifer 2.0, Assange's source for leaks, and a member of Russian GRU, was asking him to spread the nonsense you currently believe in order to take the focus off Russia.

Assange never published the stuff he got from Guccifer because wikileaks couldn't verify it. Assange said as much in an interview the summer of the releases BEFORE anyone knew Guccifer was with GRU. Mueller's Assange theory is all based on an unverified assumption that Assange published Guccifer's information. He didn't. Any trashy news outlet that claims so is propaganda.

Reactions: BigOrangeD
Assange never published the stuff he got from Guccifer because wikileaks couldn't verify it. Assange said as much in an interview the summer of the releases BEFORE anyone knew Guccifer was with GRU. Mueller's Assange theory is all based on an unverified assumption that Assange published Guccifer's information. He didn't. Any trashy news outlet that claims so is propaganda.

Wtf are you talking about?

He absolutely published "it". They tweeted out the fake stuff about Seth Rich, the fake drone strike proposal, the fake illness, and the fake pedo ring...and of course they released all the hacked stuff Guccifer gave them.

At least now I have you admitting that Guccifer was GRU. I'm sure that'll come in handy later...

Wtf are you talking about?

He absolutely published "it". They tweeted out the fake stuff about Seth Rich, the fake drone strike proposal, the fake illness, and the fake pedo ring...and of course they released all the hacked stuff Guccifer gave them.

At least now I have you admitting that Guccifer was GRU. I'm sure that'll come in handy later...

Can you link to the evidence proving Guccifer's material was published by Wikileaks? "Cause Mueller said so" isn't proof. I'll wait. BTW, Mueller never says that outright. He clumsily tries to piece together a faulty timeline to imply that Guccifer gave wikileaks documents and then wikileaks published those documents. But he never makes that actual claim, he leaves it as a loosely implied notion.

Last edited:
Can you link to the evidence proving Guccifer's material was published by Wikileaks? "Cause Mueller said so" isn't proof. I'll wait. BTW, Mueller never says that outright. He clumsily tries to piece together a faulty timeline to imply that Guccifer gave wikileaks documents and then wikileaks published those documents. But he never makes that actual claim, he leaves it as a loosely implied notion.

Here's their fake news Vince Foster tweet.

Here's their fake news pedo ring tweet.

Here's their fake disease tweet.

I've attached a screenshot of the Seth Rich tweet. They've since deleted it. Remember they claimed they got hacked info from Seth Rich? Nope, they got it from Guccifer. Took advantage of Seth Rich's death.

Attachments

• IMG_20190427_000338.jpg
    IMG_20190427_000338.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 2

Here's their fake news Vince Foster tweet.

Here's their fake news pedo ring tweet.

Here's their fake disease tweet.

I've attached a screenshot of the Seth Rich tweet. They've since deleted it. Remember they claimed they got hacked info from Seth Rich? Nope, they got it from Guccifer. Took advantage of Seth Rich's death.

Just so we're clear, it is your understanding that the email you linked is not an actual email? That it was manufactured by Guccifer? That the podesta emails were Guccifer hacks? Is this really what you're trying to say? Dude you are so beyond clueless. You're conflating two things. You are claiming that the published files are fake. When I ask for proof that the files are fake, you show me a bunch of factual leaked material where Wikileaks is asserting and making theories. The tweets where they draw conclusions is proof that wikileaks is perhaps partisan or bias, but not proof that their published information was fake. How do you seriously not see that distinction?

Just so we're clear, it is your understanding that the email you linked is not an actual email? That it was manufactured by Guccifer? That the podesta emails were Guccifer hacks? Is this really what you're trying to say? Dude you are so beyond clueless. You're conflating two things. You are claiming that the published files are fake. When I ask for proof that the files are fake, you show me a bunch of factual leaked material where Wikileaks is asserting and making theories. The tweets where they draw conclusions is proof that wikileaks is perhaps partisan or bias, but not proof that their published information was fake. How do you seriously not see that distinction?

They were faked, and shared at the request of Guccifer...this is described in detail in the Mueller report, which apparently you have not seen a single paragraph of.

They were faked, and shared at the request of Guccifer...this is described in detail in the Mueller report, which apparently you have not seen a single paragraph of.

First, where does the Mueller report call the podesta emails published by wikileaks fake? I read it. Spoiler, he doesn't. Second, where does he say that Guccifer's content was used by wikileaks. You're assuming he's connecting those dots, but he never actually does that. Read the report again. It doesn't say what you think it does.

First, where does the Mueller report call the podesta emails published by wikileaks fake? I read it. Spoiler, he doesn't. Second, where does he say that Guccifer's content was used by wikileaks. You're assuming he's connecting those dots, but he never actually does that. Read the report again. It doesn't say what you think it does.
On top of all that, for the DNC leaks, the timeline is all screwed up if Assange is to have used Guccifer's information on that one. Mueller's report tries to make wikileaks look bad without actually directly calling them out for colluding with Russia. Read the words CAREFULLY and CRITICALLY. It is a lot of smoke and mirrors.

On top of all that, for the DNC leaks, the timeline is all screwed up if Assange is to have used Guccifer's information on that one. Mueller's report tries to make wikileaks look bad without actually directly calling them out for colluding with Russia. Read the words CAREFULLY and CRITICALLY. It is a lot of smoke and mirrors.

The timeline is not "screwed up", the Mueller report includes direct communications between Guccifer, Assange, and Trump Jr. in order to support the timeline. You are ****ing insane.

...and somehow still managed to be more intelligent than you. Pretty amazing.
lololol. Yes. Keep thinking that! That's why I love you ignorant rubes. You're trapped in a bubble of your own stupidity and never realize it until it's too late and Trump wins in 2020. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahha @ you.

Lol, Russia collusion happened little man. Mueller Report spelled it out...and then I spelled it out for you.

Now the Seth Rich stuff and Pizzagate...

Mueller investigated Russian collusion for two years. You know why he didn’t charge anyone with crimes related to Russia?

Because it didn’t happen! Rational people were pointing that out to everyone a year ago.

I know it stings, but time will ease your pain.

Mueller investigated Russian collusion for two years. You know why he didn’t charge anyone with crimes related to Russia?

Because it didn’t happen! Rational people were pointing that out to everyone a year ago.

He just needs a clean diaper and a nap..

Also..remember the colluthers adamant that Mueller wasnt investigating collusion? It's like their minds are so fried that they cant stay on topic and bounce around mindlessly to anything they think will get Trump. Now they are falling for the alternative facts they bemoaned before. Its great!

Time will ease his pain or he will go psychotic;)

Reactions: AM64

Also..remember the colluthers adamant that Mueller wasnt investigating collusion? It's like their minds are so fried that they cant stay on topic and bounce around mindlessly to anything they think will get Trump. Now they are falling for the alternative facts they bemoaned before. Its great!

It’s amazing.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019

You need to stop licking Trump's shoes.

Because he laid it out for Congress to handle. Maybe you'll take look at the Mueller Report at some point...

VN Store

Back