Witness Will Identify Two Seth Rich Killers

And??? Search the report for the quotation I pulled. You’ll find it there.

Stop being so dishonest.
Maybe if it's more of a paraphrase its impossible for them to see? You know with those critic thinking deficiencies..

I hope impeachment does go forward because that guarantees President Trump a 2nd term of Office and guarantees that the Republicans win back the House regaining control of Congress.
Congress can move to impeach him, the smarter people in the Democratic party understand its a very bad idea but those who can't look past their noses hail it as the best idea ever. More political theatre.

Maybe after his nap and a clean diaper the blinding rage will subside and he can read the report...

I was wondering where Bjorn was going with this. It never occurred to me he hadn’t actually searched the report he posted for everyone else.

I suppose i should never overestimate any person who was dumb enough to believe the collusion hoax for two years and stupid enough to think it still has legs after the theory was decimated by Mueller himself.

I was wondering where Bjorn was going with this. It never occurred to me he hadn’t actually searched the report he posted for everyone else.

I suppose i should never overestimate any person who was dumb enough to believe the collusion hoax for two years and stupid enough to think it still has legs after the theory was decimated by Mueller himself.
What a stupid ass hill to pick to die on. But as his history has shown he’ll rise from the grave of dumbassery and die on another one just like this one not too far down the road I’m sure 😂

F5 refresh is your friend son.

Lol, I had a former employee who had been an officer in the Navy. I was stunned by how frequently he would rotate between kissing my ass and lying to my face. I had to fire him.

I asked a close friend (an officer in the Army) about it and he said that this was precisely the kind of behavior that got rewarded in armed services after you caught a few promotions.

I can totally see you being this guy.

...which is that collusion isn't a crime that can be prosecuted, there are numerous instances of Team Trump working in tandem with Russian state actors, and numerous attempts at obstruction laid out for Congress to handle.

Dcvol and Flvol still haven't apologized for their miscontextualuzed, made up quote. Sounds like TV privileges being revoked for at least a week.

Lol, I had a former employee who had been an officer in the Navy. I was stunned by how frequently he would rotate between kissing my ass and lying to my face. I had to fire him.

I asked a close friend (an officer in the Army) about it and he said that this was precisely the kind of behavior that got rewarded in armed services after you caught a few promotions.

I can totally see you being this guy.
I didn't lie. Can you read or is someone else doing it for you? Also, your understanding of the military branches is woefully lacking.

Reactions: AM64
Dcvol and Flvol still haven't apologized for their miscontextualuzed, made up quote. Sounds like TV privileges being revoked for at least a week.
Lol. Why go to a bookstore when its apparent you are illiterate? Make sure the highlights magazine is facing the right way when pretending to read.

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back