Witness Will Identify Two Seth Rich Killers

Because he laid it out for Congress to handle. Maybe you'll take look at the Mueller Report at some point...

I’ve looked at it. Have you?

No Americans were indicted for any crimes related to Russia. And Mueller wrote in his report:

“Ultimately, the investigation did not establish that the [Trump] Campaign coordinated or conspired with the Russian government in its election-interference activities.” - the esteemed Robert Mueller

Because he laid it out for Congress to handle. Maybe you'll take look at the Mueller Report at some point...
Dang. You dont know how this works do you. Your collusion delusion is frying your brain. It's over bro. Trump leaves if he loses the election, that's it. Obstruction is your only hope and that's a far, far reach.

Reactions: ajvol01

No Americans were indicted for any crimes related to Russia. And Mueller wrote in his report:

“Ultimately, the investigation did not establish that the [Trump] Campaign coordinated or conspired with the Russian government in its election-interference activities.” - the esteemed Robert Mueller
You have to read between the lines!!! Haha

You literally made up a Mueller quote.

Dang. You dont know how this works do you. Your collusion delusion is frying your brain. It's over bro. Trump leaves if he loses the election, that's it. Obstruction is your only hope and that's a far, far reach.

Collusion isn't an actual legal concept, which is why that part was laid out for Congress and the American people to determine. Congress will probably not do anything.

Lots of examples of obstruction in the report.

If you personally don't believe that accepting and soliciting stolen info from foriegn agents without reaching out to the FBI is collusion, please refer to my comments about you staying on your knees.

Reactions: TN Ribs
Collusion isn't an actual legal concept, which is why that part was laid out for Congress and the American people to determine. Congress will probably not do anything.

Lots of examples of obstruction in the report.

If you personally don't believe that accepting and soliciting stolen info from foriegn agents without reaching out to the FBI is collusion, please refer to my comments about you staying on your knees.

Just go ahead and keep grasping at straws. I hope the Dems in Washington do the same thing. Will make them look terrible to independent voters.

Hitlery and Uncle Joe have alot more Russian skeletons in their closets than Trump or anyone on his campaign ever dreamed of. Shall we get a special counsel together to investigate that?

Just go ahead and keep grasping at straws. I hope the Dems in Washington do the same thing. Will make them look terrible to independent voters.

Hitlery and Uncle Joe have alot more Russian skeletons in their closets than Trump or anyone on his campaign ever dreamed of. Shall we get a special counsel together to investigate that?

Turning the Mueller report into something actionable (i.e. impeachment proceedings) would probably fire up their base the same way total ******** fires up Trump supporters.

VN Store

Back