WKU is gonna be a easy win.

HugeVolfan41

Am I in rotation?
For the first time in 4 or more years we are deep in the trenches on both sides...Our o line is one of the best in the country an our d line aint to shabby either...Justin worley is gona throw 200 + yards witha couple tds...we will end up with 200 + rushing also....I dont understand why everyone is so worried abt this game we are gonna win handily by 3 tds book it!!

Reactions: 19 people
For the first time in 4 or more years we are deep in the trenches on both sides...Our o line is one of the best in the country an our d line aint to shabby either...Justin worley is gona throw 200 + yards witha couple tds...we will end up with 200 + rushing also....I dont understand why everyone is so worried abt this game we are gonna win handily by 3 tds book it!!
Ok Sounds good

Reactions: 1 person
Umm because last year we had a good game in the trenches and one of the top receiver corps and supposed quarterbacks in the country.

Reactions: 2 people
Okay here are some facts to stop the, "I'm scared of Bobby Petrino and WKU" $hit!

Recruiting rankings by rivals since 2010 since this is where the players on the team are relevant to.

Vols 2010 #9
2011 #13
2012 #17
2013 #21
2014 #2

WKU 2010 #89
2011 #90
2012 #75
2013 #90
2014 #91

bUTch PLEASE, Stop this crap! Oh and last time I checked, bUTch coaches our team, and train wreck Petrino coaches WKU!

This game will not be close!

Tennesseeduke

Reactions: 12 people
someone fell off the tree of optimism and hit every single branch.

But it's better then being a negavol!

GoVols

This whole debate is stupid, some people know where we are with this coach and others don't... Tennessee is going to win by 3 touchdowns at least, the talent level isn't even close... The line I saw earlier was UT by 12.5, take the points because the gas isn't going to come off at halftime like with Austin Peay... 1st team needs all the reps it can get for Oregon...

Edit: By the way, WKU was favored by 4.5 over Kentucky, that game is in no way, shape, or form a barometer for Tennessee...

Reactions: 5 people
Okay here are some facts to stop the, "I'm scared of Bobby Petrino and WKU" $hit!

Recruiting rankings by rivals since 2010 since this is where the players on the team are relevant to.

Vols 2010 #9
2011 #13
2012 #17
2013 #21
2014 #2

WKU 2010 #89
2011 #90
2012 #75
2013 #90
2014 #91

bUTch PLEASE, Stop this crap! Oh and last time I checked, bUTch coaches our team, and train wreck Petrino coaches WKU!

This game will not be close!

Tennesseeduke
here are two other facts:

1) the recruiting rank for 2014 is about as meaningful to this game as the price of tea in China.

2) if you factored in how many of those kids from the 09-11 classes are actually still here, you might not like the relative talent argument as much.

I think we win going away, but I fully expect Petrino to expose our DBs at times.

Reactions: 8 people
Umm because last year we had a good game in the trenches and one of the top receiver corps and supposed quarterbacks in the country.

.... and a bad head coach, poor team discipline and unity, and the worst defense (and Def Coord) in school history. I understand your points, but this is a different team with much, much better leadership.

Reactions: 2 people
This whole debate is stupid, some people know where we are with this coach and others don't... Tennessee is going to win by 3 touchdowns at least, the talent level isn't even close... The line I saw earlier was UT by 12.5, take the points because the gas isn't going to come off at halftime like with Austin Peay... 1st team needs all the reps it can get for Oregon...

Edit: By the way, WKU was favored by 4.5 over Kentucky, that game is in no way, shape, or form a barometer for Tennessee...

You guys are hilariously narcissistic. Have you even touched a football. Have you even worn a jockstrap? This is why Tard is in my vocabulary. If your coach says don't take this team lightly some in the fanbase may want to listen to the person that actually has to gameplan against the team. I suppose Jones is now an idiot because you guys obviously have it figured out. Tell the team to take the week off because some morons on VolNation say we can pretty much just show up. #tarded

Reactions: 3 people
here are two other facts:

1) the recruiting rank for 2014 is about as meaningful to this game as the price of tea in China.

2) if you factored in how many of those kids from the 09-11 classes are actually still here, you might not like the relative talent argument as much.

I think we win going away, but I fully expect Petrino to expose our DBs at times.

Is he going to be throwing and catching ball too!?!

You guys are hilariously narcissistic. Have you even touched a football. Have you even worn a jockstrap? This is why Tard is in my vocabulary. If your coach says don't take this team lightly some in the fanbase may want to listen to the person that actually has to gameplan against the team. I suppose Jones is now an idiot because you guys obviously have it figured out. Tell the team to take the week off because some morons on VolNation say we can pretty much just show up. #tarded

Cool logical rebuttals to everything I said, bro! Coaches tell their players to take EVERY game seriously, that's famously referred to as "coach speak" and it exists for a reason... I get based on your overall response that you probably aren't to keen on a lot of things like that, but you should look it up...

I never said Jones is an idiot, so thanks for putting those words in my mouth... I mean, I'll go back and read it closely, but I don't think anything even remotely similar to that is going to be in my post anywhere... The exact reason I think WKU is going to be roflstomped is because Jones isn't an idiot...

Again, I'll look closely to see where I said the team should "take the week off", but I just don't remember saying it... But I promise I will read closely... What I do believe is that given a solid week of practice (like the team should put in every week) coupled with a solid gameplan (see last sentence of prvious paragraph) as well as the talent disparity (see Rivals rankings for the past 3-4 years), Tennessee will cover the spread...

Based on my first post, and your response, one of us definitely is a "tard", I just hope you're able to figure it out sooner than later...

Reactions: 9 people
Most grown ups recognize that Petrino is a very, very good football coach and don't let their personal distaste of him cloud their judgement enough to predict a 3 td win.

All of you who are worried about this game, go back and watch a replay of UK/WKU. WKU is SLOW. They have very few, if any, players that can break off a big run on offense. They also are soft on defense (6+ yards per carry by UK).

We blow the doors off these guys. Just watch.

I believe we will win, but I can see scenarios where we could easily lose this game. But the chances are slim. I just hope the players don't have the mindset of many on this board or they will lose.

Most grown ups recognize that Petrino is a very, very good football coach and don't let their personal distaste of him cloud their judgement enough to predict a 3 td win.

Most grown ups also know that talent will beat out coaching at this level 9 times out of 10. We have way more talent and will when easily.

VN Store

Back