Woke companies are crazy

The gays? Mulvaney isn't gay. He's a dude pretending to be a chick in embarrassing and insulting fashion.
It’s confusing times. Some on the left still figuring out the way it works and what they are supposed to support.

What are some of yours?
Fair question... Most are work related so I won't talk about them here. I would be glad to buy you a beer sometime and tell you about it. Overall though I really don't like people that act like their 'education' really means all that much. As I have gotten older, it has become obvious to me that all a college degree means is that you are trainable. Flaunting it and treating a working class person like an ignorant rube really disgusts me. Same with really rich people that haven't had their money all that long and act like they are something special. Lottery winners for examples. I really have a prejudice against them.

Fair question... Most are work related so I won't talk about them here. I would be glad to buy you a beer sometime and tell you about it. Overall though I really don't like people that act like their 'education' really means all that much. As I have gotten older, it has become obvious to me that all a college degree means is that you are trainable. Flaunting it and treating a working class person like an ignorant rube really disgusts me. Same with really rich people that haven't had their money all that long and act like they are something special. Lottery winners for examples. I really have a prejudice against them.
That comment has me curious. Just how many lottery winners do you know?

Reactions: sonofUT62
That comment has me curious. Just how many lottery winners do you know?
None. I know that they are more likely to declare bankruptcy within 3 to 5 years than the average American yet so many of them run right in and tell their employer to go **** themselves.. Actually, it isn't them I am prejudice against... it is the media that holds them up like they cured cancer.

Target, Chik Fil-A, Disney, Budweiser.

Sure seems like the right is just rabid at this point and leaps at the first sign of tolerance by these companies as bowing to the woke mob, leading to calls for absurd backlash.

But hey, it gets you on Fox News and keeps the outrage machine rolling!

Target, Chik Fil-A, Disney, Budweiser.

Sure seems like the right is just rabid at this point and leaps at the first sign of tolerance by these companies as bowing to the woke mob, leading to calls for absurd backlash.

But hey, it gets you on Fox News and keeps the outrage machine rolling!

Fox News is the best leading news source for lunatic liberals like you. You adore them.

Fox News is the best leading news source for lunatic liberals like you. You adore them.

I was at lunch today and restaurant had Fox News on and for about ten minutes or so, based on the banner, they appeared to be talking about "Women Marrying Themselves."

Now how many times do you think that happens? Roughly 180 million women in the country, how many are "marrying themselves"? Like, 3?

Sheezs. War in Ukraine, budget battles, economic uncertainty. Nah, let's talk about a handful of people doing some inane thing.

I was at lunch today and restaurant had Fox News on and for about ten minutes or so, based on the banner, they appeared to be talking about "Women Marrying Themselves."

Now how many times do you think that happens? Roughly 180 million women in the country, how many are "marrying themselves"? Like, 3?

Sheezs. War in Ukraine, budget battles, economic uncertainty. Nah, let's talk about a handful of people doing some inane thing.

It's to keep morons up-to-date on the trends that's being pushed forward by dumb liberals.
Jesse Waters had the black woman on his show last night saying how dumb it is to do it.

Last edited:
@Velo Vol - Vanguard has an ESG fund that is .0018 of their total assets so that's why the right is mad.

Vanguard owns stock in BUD, DIS, and TGT (primarily through index funds) and the right thinks that means Vanguard is pushing off a pedo agenda.

The right thinks pedos own Vanguard. The owners of Vanguard are the hundreds of millions of people who are invested in a Vanguard fund..

Right confuses Vanguard's ESG monitoring as wokeness when they are REQUIRED to do this to operate in European markets...

It's to keep morons up-to-date on the trends that's being pushed forward by dumb liberals.
Jesse Waters had the black woman on his show last night saying how dumb it is to do it.

Is this some sort of actual thing? I mean, really, how common is this out of 180 million women that we need to be up in arms about it.

Woke companies are not woke at all in the Middle East.

IMG_0412.jpeg

VN Store

Back