Woke companies are crazy

The funny thing is that I know I always assumed that Aunt Jemima knew a lot more about making pancakes than say the Pillsbury Doughboy. Of course, this is from somebody who thinks pancakes should be thin and crispy around the edges rather than fat and fluffy.
Don't do pancakes on a griddle. Do them in a cast iron skillet with about an 1/8th inch of oil.

I don't have a Barron's online subscription, so I can't provide the text to this article, but Barron's is about as reputable a source as you can find.

1682978581946.png

So, MSN reposted the Barron's story, which allows me to side-step the paywall. I'd like to see Bud Light restaurant and bar customers start to attempt to return their slow-moving inventory of Bud Light. After all, "Fresh Beer Tastes Better."

Bud Light Sales Fall 26% as Transgender Backlash Worsens

Last edited:
Reactions: 82_VOL_83
It's been going on a whole lot loger than ten years because those groups have absolutely been marginalized and discriminated against for decades.
So the progressives have been fawning over these groups for longer than 10 years? I just threw out what seemed to be a reasonable number.

So when will this perception of discrimination/marginalization officially end?

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
So the progressives have been fawning over these groups for longer than 10 years? I just threw out what seemed to be a reasonable number.

So when will this perception of discrimination/marginalization officially end?

You say fawning, I say standing up for. Tomato Tomahto.

Probably about the same time half the threads on this front page don't even warrant discussion anymore, or when boomers die off.

You honestly give off that energy and have for a hot minute.

It must suck being the single most privileged group in the world.
I worked my ass off to get where I am sweetheart. Anyone that is more interested in putting their head down and working hard can do it also. And before you go all in on underprivilege ghetto dwellers, I give you Dr. Ben Carson as an example to follow rather than Lebron or the popular rapper du jour.

You say fawning, I say standing up for. Tomato Tomahto.

Probably about the same time half the threads on this front page don't even warrant discussion anymore, or when boomers die off.
Have you had a bi-sexual experience? I'm genuinely curious since your empathy? runs so high in that area.

I worked my ass off to get where I am sweetheart. Anyone that is more interested in putting their head down and working hard can do it also. And before you go all in on underprivilege ghetto dwellers, I give you Dr. Ben Carson as an example to follow rather than Lebron or the popular rapper du jour.

Didn't say you didn't. You're still among the most privileged social class in the country. Laws don't need to be passed to protect your way of life.

I also didn't mention 'ghetto' dwellers. I know Ben Carson is your all time favorite black man, but that's not what we're discussing.

LeBron has done more for the class he came from than Ben Carson has. I think they are both admirable people.

Have you had a bi-sexual experience? I'm genuinely curious since your empathy? runs so high in that area.

Nope.

I had a very colorful upbringing and was exposed to a wide range of walks of life, so what is weird to you is often normal for me. It also helps that I've nary a bigoted bone in my body.

Have gay people been discriminated against that much? I bet if you stacked up salaries, home values, whatever quality of life metric you want you'd probably find that gay men are killing it.

Nope.

I had a very colorful upbringing and was exposed to a wide range of walks of life, so what is weird to you is often normal for me. It also helps that I've nary a bigoted bone in my body.
You don't want to admit it, but in your own way you are a bigot, because everyone is. It's a lie to state otherwise.

You don't want to admit it, but in your own way you are a bigot, because everyone is. It's a lie to state otherwise.

I tend to hate chihuahuas. I actively avoid gingers. I prefer sativa to indica. If I see someone in a Smartcar or a dually on the interstate I make a special effort to pass them ASAP so as to not have to deal with them.

Jokes aside, I definitely exhibit tendencies of ageism. I preemptively loathe any impending interactions with boomers and assume that it's going to be 3-10 minutes my life I could spend somewhere better... like the DMV.

Reactions: Wireless1
I tend to hate chihuahuas. I actively avoid gingers. I prefer sativa to indica. If I see someone in a Smartcar or a dually on the interstate I make a special effort to pass them ASAP so as to not have to deal with them.

Jokes aside, I definitely exhibit tendencies of ageism. I preemptively loathe any impending interactions with boomers and assume that it's going to be 3-10 minutes my life I could spend somewhere better... like the DMV.
You will get old someday.

VN Store

Back