Woke

I'm curious why anyone cares what Kanye West thinks or says. Just another narcissistic celebrity.

I don’t think people care so much that it’s Kanye. But it’s noteworthy that someone with a significant following is stepping out of the Hollywood leftist plantation to unapologetically support our President and not cave to the left’s typical assault.

It’s also great to see the “diverse” left melt down in the face of a diverse opinion from someone they thought were in their own ranks

I'm curious why anyone cares what Kanye West thinks or says. Just another narcissistic celebrity.

Because he has the ability to influence so many young people and how they choose to think/act.

Think for yourself. Make your own decisions.

Or

Think/do what society expects. Follow the herd.

I'll never forget the Bonnaroo '08 mess. The Glow In The Dark tour at sunrise. "**** Kanye!" graffiti and chants everywhere the next day. Good times.

So no?

Contrary to your continued belief, I'm not looking to solicit a response from the trump jock sniffers with every post. Some perhaps...but not all.

Yeah, you do lol

I seem to getting a lot of "your trolls suck" lately, which is odd because I haven't really trolled in a while.

Yeah, you have lol

The only rational explanation is that it's a unconscious defense mechanism to my keeping it real with uncomfortably accurate and hard hitting insight.

lol As if this isn't trolling.

Stay woke.

297mui.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
So no?

Contrary to your continued belief, I'm not looking to solicit a response from the trump jock sniffers with every post. Some perhaps...but not all.

I seem to getting a lot of "your trolls suck" lately, which is odd because I haven't really trolled in a while. The only rational explanation is that it's a unconscious defense mechanism to my keeping it real with uncomfortably accurate and hard hitting insight.

Stay woke.

Or the fact that your repeated defense mechanism has been to claim you just post for responses--i.e. that you're a troll.

Or the fact that your repeated defense mechanism has been to claim you just post for responses--i.e. that you're a troll.

We're all posting for responses, aren't we? Isn't that how this place works?

In either case, you keep feeling the need to address me without solicitation. Maybe you're the troll?

Reactions: 3 people

Well he spoke positively about Trukp, publicly. That automatically means he is a scumbag now. You know how todays society is, when a celebrity speaks, its extremely important. I agree with you. Who cares what celebrities think?

Reactions: 1 person
Am I the only one who couldnt name a single Kanye song? Or tell you if he had one on the radio playing? I thought this guy was famous for marrying a Kardashian.

Reactions: 1 person
Am I the only one who couldnt name a single Kanye song? Or tell you if he had one on the radio playing? I thought this guy was famous for marrying a Kardashian.

Nope, you're not the only one.

I cannot name one. Although I do remember him making a complete fool of himself trying to sing Queen at a concert. It probably made Freddie Mercury barf in his coffin.

He's legit one of the most talented people in music. He may be crazy, but that's probably what makes him a musical genius. Whether you like him or not, he's the fulcrum in one of hip hop history's major pivots. Pretty much all the new big names today would call Kanye one of their major influences.

79, you smoke, right? Blaze up and watch this in a theater room

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jg5wkZ-dJXA[/youtube]

He's legit one of the most talented people in music. He may be crazy, but that's probably what makes him a musical genius. Whether you like him or not, he's the fulcrum in one of hip hop history's major pivots. Pretty much all the new big names today would call Kanye one of their major influences.

You seriously can't take anything he does or says seriously. He's just trying to model his persona after music's great eccentrics so that he never has to feel pinned down.

VN Store

Back