Woke

He's legit one of the most talented people in music. He may be crazy, but that's probably what makes him a musical genius. Whether you like him or not, he's the fulcrum in one of hip hop history's major pivots. Pretty much all the new big names today would call Kanye one of their major influences.
:lolabove::lolabove::lolabove:

I have a feeling you'd post this reaction to any hip hop artist.

Am I right?
Probably. I would have to see some talent before putting anything else. So far I have yet to see any evidence of any other than the ability to rhyme on a moment's notice.

Oh, and steal other peoples' music.

Probably. I would have to see some talent before putting anything else. So far I have yet to see any evidence of any other than the ability to rhyme on a moment's notice.

I'm sure I appreciate a lot of music you do like while at the same time recognizing there is a lot of talented artists in a different genre. Expand your horizons SpaceGhost.

Take all your Zeppelin albums and burn em.

I'm sure I appreciate a lot of music you do like while at the same time recognizing there is a lot of talented artists in a different genre. Expand your horizons SpaceGhost.
I recognize talent, and am able to differentiate it from populist schlock. Hip Hop... in general.. is populist schlock.

Beethoven I'd imagine.

Actually, being a Trump supporter, I'd dare say he leans towards Tchaikovsky or Rachmaninoff.
I do like Tchaikovsky. And of course Mozart. How can one not like Mozart? I even like Gregorian Chants. I just can't get into Hip Hop though. I have tried... but to me it's boring. and devoid of real talent.

And then again, Guitar Hero is just a ****ing game.

Mostly guitar. Anything with strings that doesn't involve a bow. Drums, a long time ago.

Disagree about the drummer. He had enough sense to treat cymbals like they had aids, and he could smack the **** out of everything else all night.

Not some great technician, but good enough for rock.

I can see ape play a mean 12 string.

6 string acoustic is my best.

I can play the **** out of electric if someone works the wah pedal for me.

Give me a couple handfulls of mushrooms and I'll blow your mind, and then lock myself in a closet for 4 hours

VN Store

Back