Women's World Cup 2011

That call was atrocious. And they flat out blew the keeper moving call. This game was just given away bye the lady in blue. This crew deserves no more games at this level.

The goalie always gets about at step, but I'm not sure she even took that. That really seemed like they were determined to give a goal there. Shouldn't have been a penalty in the first place, but that save was clean. What a disgrace.

Pretty simple. If you don't like it, don't watch. I would prefer not to read your comments on how you don't like it. Just don't watch.

I'm watching it to watch the US homie, and I'll comment as I please. If you don't want to read my comments, don't. Don't be mad at Marta and take it out on me.

both calls were right.

US fouled and took away a goal scoring opportunity = red card
US defender (not Hope Solo) entered the box before the penalty was taken = penalty retaken

I'm watching it to watch the US homie, and I'll comment as I please. If you don't want to read my comments, don't. Don't be mad at Marta and take it out on me.

I swear, any sports fan will love soccer if they play the soccer version of century. Watch the clock count up to 90' and every minute take a shot of beer.

both calls were right.

US fouled and took away a goal scoring opportunity = red card
US defender (not Hope Solo) entered the box before the penalty was taken = penalty retaken

I don't think you know what you are talking about. A foul that results in a PK does not necessarily = red card. Even if it were a yellow and a PK it would be questionable.

And the retake was beyond ridiculous.

Somebody tell me why they don't put 3-5 referees on the field, instead of one fatass running in the middle and handing out cards to get a few seconds extra rest.

Somebody tell me why they don't put 3-5 referees on the field, instead of one fatass running in the middle and handing out cards to get a few seconds extra rest.

Probably because even 1 ref on the field can get in the way of the game. They should just watch from the booth, IMO.

There was no foul there. Marta jumped to play the ball, so did the defender. As a result the both landed on the ground. And any referee calling that encroachment doesn't belong at the world cup.

And while i'm in a complaining mood Brazil's second goal was a result of a missed offside.

VN Store

Back