Wonder why America is laughing stock of the world

Probably not the first and will not be the last.
This is where the "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" policy of 1992 gets you. It's ok and we are not talking about it.
It's an Joint AF-Army Base with a Navy Yeoman 3rd Class serving as the host?
Does not get much weirder than that.
There is a limit and some of these groups have to be told "No, not in my World" "It ain't ever going to happen". I don't care what the law states.

Last edited:
How does his comment even make sense? The idiots that voted for Trump are responsible? Or the idiots that voted for Trump allowed this President to be elected, which led to this?
It makes no sense. There is no dot to connect between the two. Just a reason to take a random shot at Trump.

Rent free

Never seen anything like it. Most folks here absolutely HATED Barrys policies and called him the worst president in history....unless a liberal is stupid enough to bring him up, you never see comments about him. Never think about him...never crosses peoples minds. Just in this forum there are at least 3 people who will bring up Trump several times a DAY....EACH of them....just in the short time they are in this forum. He absolutely owns their thoughts...alters their perspective about most things...and in the case of LG and Loother, has altered their mindset to the point that the thought of Trump completely divorces their minds from logic, reason, and sensibility. Loother will argue until he is purple in the face that his voting AGAINST Trump rather than voting FOR the candidate which would be best for the country was wise...not backward and completely illogical...and that he would do it again...while admitting that Biden has literally fecked up every single thing he has touched and completely wrecked many aspects of American life.

It is as if Trump actually sexually abused them as children or something. They are both 100% little effeminate wusses in real life...I would bet 3 fingers on it from either hand...but their absolute obsession with Trump is hard to even comprehend without Trump having seriously caused them actual personal injury to themselves and their families.

I am dead serious. I have never hated anyone in my life the way these clowns hate Trump. Do his mean tweets and brash personality remind them of the masculine guys who used to embarrass them im gym class/give them wedgies and wet willies/ show them that they were "lesser" than the manly guys? Did somebody just like trump touch them "where their bathing suit covers"? Do they need to show us on the doll where the bad man touched them? If this were the case i would actually have pity for them. The fact in the matter is Trump nor his administration caused anyone in this forum any actual loss or injury. He did a pretty good job as steward of this country and the people, as well as the economy. He reversed some decade old policies that were not good for Americans and tried his damnedest to return us to "American Exceptionalism". Made the average citizen richer...ESPECIALLY minorities which had record employment rates, wages, and therefore was voted for by more black folks both as a % and quantitity than any Republican president in history.

Dude received the NAACP award for a lifetime of helping black people and minorities....Al, Jesse, Ali, and all the most influential black leaders in this country were there to thank him and pat him on the back....more black people love this man than any white politician in history.......

But Loother and LGs chalky white azzes will scream from the rooftops and argue until dawn that Trump is a damn racist that hates black people.

This is the kind of power he has over them. It is so weird. Good grief Charlie Brown.

VN Store

Back