Wonder why America is laughing stock of the world

Yea....we can keep going back and forth forever.
Many thought Trump represented the end of the republican party, and in many ways he did....but the name remains.
The democratic party is no more in it's final years than is the republican party. As long as there is one, we will have the other.
Maybe people need to look into the Forward party. I know 25-30% on both ends will say "no way", but that still leaves 40-50% in the middle. We need to get back to the point where the middle dictates outcomes instead of the extremes.

Some things are worth saying twice.
Getting back to the middle would be one party not selective editing clips to incite division. Same party wouldn’t waste time on impeachments of distractions while impeding policy/platforms they supported in previous years. But yes, middle politics works best when democracy speaks.

many never thought he was end, he exposed the “this is how it’s always been”

Last edited:
Why would your morals change as you get older?
My morals never really changed and I have raised 3 very successful and moral children.
Plus I want none of the things bolded above that you claim liberals literally want.
Same kids that took scholly money from someone less privileged than you? Then again, your continuum scale is a bit warped as you have proven time and time again.

VN Store

Back