Wonder why America is laughing stock of the world

So... that's how you define winning?
There are lots of ways to look at winning.
Trump losing the 2020 election was the biggest win tens of millions of Americas desired.
You guys new that but pushed it anyway. Many are trying for a 2024 repeat.

That's what old narrow minded and shallow people said about Elvis, the Beatles, and rock and roll in general.....the Devil's music.
And anyone who didn't agree was some radical progressive who didn't care about the country or children.
Same song....different verse.....you are now that person.

Yeah I want children left alone. I don’t want them exposed to sexual depravity until they are old enough. I don’t want teachers discussing sex with children. I don’t want teachers feeling the need to discuss their own sexuality to kids.

Elvis was a oedophile you loved underage girls. Figures you sound have brought his name into the mix. Yes I am the horrible one who would much rather children be left alone. If that means I am somehow some kind of backwards person? Then I am happy to be one.

That's what old narrow minded and shallow people said about Elvis, the Beatles, and rock and roll in general.....the Devil's music.
And anyone who didn't agree was some radical progressive who didn't care about the country or children.

Even today, there are a couple of Elvis Presley Las Vegas videos I would not want my young children to watch.

Today is better because Trump isn't president - pure and simple.

It literally isn't and I'm not sure what more proof is needed.

By every observable or quantifiable metric. Literally EVERY measurable, empirical aspect of this administration and its effect on the US and our citizens.

Every. Single. Measurable. Aspect.

Oh...and somehow the Veggie in Chief also manages to have (by far) the lowest approval rating since someone first asked the question " I wonder if anyone thinks this clown is doing a good job?" - yet he was allegedly elected by 81million morons...of whom Luther is the ONLY ONE i know that will admit they voted for this embarrassing buffoon.

"...but Trump ...."

Rent. Free.

Thank goodness for 2 Live Crew and NWA. I’m just a 44 year old raised on Tupac, Biggie, Wu Tang and Dr. Dre/Snoop

Screw Tipper Gore

By every observable or quantifiable metric. Literally EVERY measurable, empirical aspect of this administration and its effect on the US and our citizens.

Every. Single. Measurable. Aspect.

Oh...and somehow the Veggie in Chief also manages to have (by far) the lowest approval rating since someone first asked the question " I wonder if anyone thinks this clown is doing a good job?" - yet he was allegedly elected by 81million morons...of whom Luther is the ONLY ONE i know that will admit they voted for this embarrassing buffoon.

"...but Trump ...."

Rent. Free.

Inflation is the anti-septic Liberal nightmare. So swings the pendulum and will be. true test of election integrity. People are dumb, but when it hits home.

Why reply to these mental midgets, they know it sucks right now, but love to troll anyone who will take the bait. I still believe if they are not responded to, overtime they will disappear.

Yeah...sadly Loother and LG are not going anywhere. If ole Loother has 1 somewhat admirable quality, he is as persistent as a fly in a Porta-Jon. If their ilk have the reins of this country for any length of time....it soon resembles the excrement therein. Modern day Nero wannabes, who fiddle while our world burns.

Thank goodness for 2 Live Crew and NWA. I’m just a 44 year old raised on Tupac, Biggie, Wu Tang and Dr. Dre/Snoop

Screw Tipper Gore

I am a year older than you and owned at least 1 album from all you mentioned. My mom threw away a half dozen "Straight outta Compton" cassettes between my brother and I lmao.....

Funny how when you grow up and raise kids, your morals change a bit. Or should...for these Liberals it is like they never grow up and come to understand responsibilities and consequences. Nothing is seemingly "wrong".. they literally want Hell on Earth. Legalize all manners of crime, no police, jail time, or retribution for anyone...and most of all spend, spend, spend other folks money until and beyond it ever runs out. "Free" everything for everyone...as long as I GET MINE first.

One would expect adults with even a brief moment to consider the effects of their insane policies would quickly realize these are recipes for disaster...

Apparently those realizations never happen in a significant portion of modern populations. It is truly baffling to behold for the sane and sound.

Edit: Biggie Smalls by a mile.

I am a year older than you and owned at least 1 album from all you mentioned. My mom threw away a half dozen "Straight outta Compton" cassettes between my brother and I lmao.....

Funny how when you grow up and raise kids, your morals change a bit. Or should...for these Liberals it is like they never grow up and come to understand responsibilities and consequences. Nothing is seemingly "wrong".. they literally want Hell on Earth. Legalize all manners of crime, no police, jail time, or retribution for anyone...and most of all spend, spend, spend other folks money until and beyond it ever runs out. "Free" everything for everyone...as long as I GET MINE first.

One would expect adults with even a brief moment to consider the effects of their insane policies would quickly realize these are recipes for disaster...

Apparently those realizations never happen in a significant portion of modern populations. It is truly baffling to behold for the sane and sound.

MY mom pulled over when we lived in St Louis when the intro to “Straight out of Compton” she thought the cops were behind her.

3 summers ago my daughter was playing in Los Angelas for softball and took her by the houses where Boyz N The Hood and Friday was filmed. Nostalgic moments

Last edited:
Pat Boone was more charitable than you would ever imagine. Bethlel Bible Village in Chattanooga and such.
I loved Pat Boone. My parents knew him. The CoC community in the 50's in Nashville was pretty tight knit.
Plus, I love white shoes.

Why would your morals change as you get older?
My morals never really changed and I have raised 3 very successful and moral children.
Plus I want none of the things bolded above that you claim liberals literally want.

Screw Tipper Gore
Too Short? Although I wouldn't listen to him now I did some back in the day.

I preferred Guns N Roses, Biohazard, Living Colour, Pearl Jam back then.

When I got older I discovered Uncle Tupelo.

It's funny how you mention Tipper Gore. It was democrats who were trying to censor people back then too. A lot of the religious right in the South were still democrats then as well.

Reactions: Majors
Too Short? Although I wouldn't listen to him now I did some back in the day.

I preferred Guns N Roses, Biohazard, Living Colour, Pearl Jam back then.

When I got older I discovered Uncle Tupelo.

It's funny how you mention Tipper Gore. It was democrats who were trying to censor people back then too. A lot of the religious right in the South were still democrats then as well.
Gun N Roses, Seattle Grunge and Dave Matthew’s all of it, I didn’t discriminate and even had time for 3 minutes of 90’s country. Thanks to Tipper we have censorship labels on music. Thanks to Al Gore we got free music on Napster.

Gun N Roses, Seattle Grunge and Dave Matthew’s all of it, I didn’t discriminate and even had time for 3 minutes of 90’s country. Thanks to Tipper we have censorship labels on music. Thanks to Al Gore we got free music on Napster.
And now we have Gore pushing his green agenda upon the western world.

Reactions: Majors
Why would your morals change as you get older?
My morals never really changed and I have raised 3 very successful and moral children.
Plus I want none of the things bolded above that you claim liberals literally want.

Then you're more of a moron than we thought Loother damn.... those things are the PLATFORM FOR progressives. There is exactly 1 Dimwit who has not moved waaaaaaaaaay left to cater to the progressive wing, knowing they would NEVER get elected otherwise. 1.....ONE. That would be Manchin....and he just proved to the entire world that he is either :

1. Completely spineless

2. Completely FOS.

Because he flat told his voters, the Press, and anyone who asked the he WOULD NOT vote for this bill full of unfunded spending when we are already 30 trillion in debt.....then the VERY NEXT day he voted for it...and even put his freaking NAME on it man!!!!!

There is not a Dimwit politician who believes and wants the things you PRETEND to want. Jimmy Carter was probably the last one.

You vote for Dimwits then do not come on here with your BS saying that you do not want the filth that YOUR president that YOU voted for is doing the exact same things.

You do you Loother. But anyone who uses reason and logic knows that you are in a conflicted, dishonest state of bullsheot cognitive dissonance and we do npt believe a word that comes out of your mouth.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
Trump losing the 2020 election was the biggest win tens of millions of Americas desired.
LOL

Then you're more of a moron than we thought Loother damn.... those things are the PLATFORM FOR progressives. There is exactly 1 Dimwit who has not moved waaaaaaaaaay left to cater to the progressive wing, knowing they would NEVER get elected otherwise. 1.....ONE. That would be Manchin....and he just proved to the entire world that he is either :

1. Completely spineless

2. Completely FOS.

Because he flat told his voters, the Press, and anyone who asked the he WOULD NOT vote for this bill full of unfunded spending when we are already 30 trillion in debt.....then the VERY NEXT day he voted for it...and even put his freaking NAME on it man!!!!!

There is not a Dimwit politician who believes and wants the things you PRETEND to want. Jimmy Carter was probably the last one.

You vote for Dimwits then do not come on here with your BS saying that you do not want the filth that YOUR president that YOU voted for is doing the exact same things.

You do you Loother. But anyone who uses reason and logic knows that you are in a conflicted, dishonest state of bullsheot cognitive dissonance and we do npt believe a word that comes out of your mouth.
Marcus - you've simply been propagandized and can't work your way into reality.
I know hundreds of liberals and none of them support the things you claim.

What you said is more stupid than a liberal saying this about republicans............they literally want a white world, they hate everyone who is not straight and white, they want the country and the world to be ruled by a handful of rich elites, and are pushing for a civil war to speed up the process.

And then there is reality. 81M screwed up and showed common sense is lacking if you need to have MSM to tell you what to think. Majority of those voters are now living pay check to check, but at least Trump lost in their personal struggles. Short term Trump lost, long term the Democratic Party is in the final years.

Last edited:
And then there is reality. 81M screwed up and showed common sense is lacking if you need to have MSM to tell you what to think. Majority of those voters are now living pay check to check, but at least Trump lost in their personal struggles. Short term Trump lost, long term the Democratic Party is in the final years.
Yea....we can keep going back and forth forever.
Many thought Trump represented the end of the republican party, and in many ways he did....but the name remains.
The democratic party is no more in it's final years than is the republican party. As long as there is one, we will have the other.
Maybe people need to look into the Forward party (or some other party in the middle). I know 25-30% on both ends will say "no way", but that still leaves 40-50% in the middle. We need to get back to the point where the middle dictates outcomes instead of the extremes.

Last edited:
Yea....we can keep going back and forth forever.
Many thought Trump represented the end of the republican party, and in many ways he did....but the name remains.
The democratic party is no more in it's final years than is the republican party. As long as there is one, we will have the other.
Maybe people need to look into the Forward party (or some other party in the middle). I know 25-30% on both ends will say "no way", but that still leaves 40-50% in the middle. We need to get back to the point where the middle dictates outcomes instead of the extremes.

Some things are worth saying twice.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back