Worst 2-0 team in the country?

coffeevol

regular old member
We are bad. I know that injuries play a factor in this but Appy getting killed by a weak MiamI as we struggle with Ohio.

Talent is on campus. This year is put up or shut up.

Reactions: 8 people
I'm sure there are worse 2-0 teams but I doubt there are any ranked teams worse than us... And I don't think we're one of the best 25 teams. Can't be.

Reactions: 4 people
Having to rely on players to inspire the team says a lot about the coaching staff. Sheriron Jones is the best coach on that sideline right now.

Reactions: 8 people
You better quit talking that obvious truth stuff. You will be called a "NegaVol" and it will be demanded that you send your resume to Hart since you know so much more about football than our coaching staff. But to answer your question. Yes...

Reactions: 7 people
All you people need to calm down. Crazy overreactions. Worst 2-0 team in country? Give it a rest

Over reaction...are you watching this crappy product?

Say what you want to, this is not fun football to watch....even when it's working this offensive style SUCKS and is not meant for big boy SEC Football.

This is the day I am jump off the fence and land on the side of Butch is not our guy. He has been an excellent spokesman and rebuilder and left it a hell of a lot better than Dooley but it's time to bring in our Saban, Meyer, or Harbaugh.

Reactions: 4 people
The only unit on this team that has played with any kind of consistency is the d-line. All the others make one great play then they make a boneheaded play!

Negavols on the loose!

We will be fine, just need to get Coleman Thomas out of the game and stop getting bit by the injury bug.

Say what you want to, this is not fun football to watch....even when it's working this offensive style SUCKS and is not meant for big boy SEC Football.

This is the day I am jump off the fence and land on the side of Butch is not our guy. He has been an excellent spokesman and rebuilder and left it a hell of a lot better than Dooley but it's time to bring in our Saban, Meyer, or Harbaugh

Reactions: 1 person
Yep and Florida will kill us. Butch ain't getting it done. This offense of his sucks.

VN Store

Back