Worst 2-0 team in the country?

I like Butch and don't want him fired but he has to get rid of Mahoney and get a dang QB coach. O-line is consistently under performing and the QB hasn't developed much since getting on campus

Reactions: 2 people
Not a top 25 team for sure. Florida will romp unless we get a heck of a lot better in a week.

Say what you want to, this is not fun football to watch....even when it's working this offensive style SUCKS and is not meant for big boy SEC Football.

This is the day I am jump off the fence and land on the side of Butch is not our guy. He has been an excellent spokesman and rebuilder and left it a hell of a lot better than Dooley but it's time to bring in our Saban, Meyer, or Harbaugh

Pretty sure we heard you say that the first time. Chill. Save your judgment for big boy SEC football.

170884-the-simpsons-ralph-gif.gif

How do you explain being a touchdown away from losing to the Ohio Bobcats?

Keep in mind CBJ says they're a "Quality Apponent" so they must be legit. I mean they may be ranked somewhere cause they're no pushover right? #swallowtheupchuck

Say what you want to, this is not fun football to watch....even when it's working this offensive style SUCKS and is not meant for big boy SEC Football.

This is the day I am jump off the fence and land on the side of Butch is not our guy. He has been an excellent spokesman and rebuilder and left it a hell of a lot better than Dooley but it's time to bring in our Saban, Meyer, or Harbaugh

I agree 100%. Butch is not capable of more than what we've seen already and that just won't get it done against Bama Florida or Georgia.

The offense needs a 100% complete makeover...with these wr's and rb talent.... how would a prostyle look?

I can not wait to hear the post game press conference about how Ohio is. Quality football team and how hard they compete. I am sure we will pull away a little late but....if you listen to Butch after the game I am pretty sure ole Ohio will be one of four in the final play offs. #MACtion

Debord needs to go. Dobbs cannot throw a strike to a wide open receiver. O-line play is at the high school level. SEC schools are going to make the Vols/Dobbs throw to win and at this point, I don't think Dobbs can do it.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back