Would Butch Leave UT For Michigan State If Offered The Head Coaching Job?

There is no way he would down grade to go to Mich st or Michigan, He has already stated this is his dream job, our facilities..national brand... stadium... fan base. He is happy here, and will stay here as long as we let him...

Butch gets it.. bottom line, as long as he wins and we dont kick him out.. he will retire as UT Head coach..VFL

Just my opinion I guess, others will disagree and probably call me names in their rebuttal of this post. Butt I am extremely confident that Butch is here for life if we let him.

There is no way he would down grade to go to Mich st or Michigan, He has already stated this is his dream job, our facilities..national brand... stadium... fan base. He is happy here, and will stay here as long as we let him...

Butch gets it.. bottom line, as long as he wins and we dont kick him out.. he will retire as UT Head coach..VFL

Just my opinion I guess, others will disagree and probably call me names in their rebuttal of this post. Butt I am extremely confident that Butch is here for life if we let him.

I'm not going to call you names and strongly agree with your take, but your use of the word 'butt' didn't go unnoticed. :)

Guys, I hate to be the bearer of bad news. But I help coach the local private High School here in my small town and just talked to the school's head basketball coach and he swears Butch is going to sign a contract to be the Offensive coordinator for the high school here because the uniforms remind him of his high school's uniforms ( which sorta fills that "homesick for Michigan" yearning he's been having). Probably gonna fly straight from Alabama to here after media days...

As funny and ridiculous as this seems...lil kiffie actually packed his bags in the middle of the night as soon as USC got down to their 14th option. What are the odds?

6a0120a721c2d7970b01347fc2f79e970c-800wi.jpg

Butch is a Michigan native but a graduate of Ferris State University (Big Rapids, MI). He has no ties whatsoever to Michigan State or the University of Michigan for that matter, so there would be zero incentive for him to leave UT for Michigan State, particularly if he ultimately succeeds here on the level that we all hope he achieves.

Reactions: 2 people
Am I the only one that feels this thread should just disappear? I mean, it seems so out of place on the VolNation forum.

VN Store

Back