Yahoo (Rivals) article "Will UT's recruiting last?"

People do not wanna see Tennessee succeed. They never have, the BCS Champ year everyone in America was praying we lost. its just how they are, they wanna keep us down for as long as possible. Tennessee will have the number one class this year and we will be back on top very very soon. GBO and have a good day!!!

Your Paranoid....

I understand their criteria for this, but it seems absurd to leave out Jalen Hurd and Dillon Bates from the list of elite recruits.

And I think our class will stack up well against any in the SEC come NSD.

They dont get it

This is why I will wait until signing day to say whether or not Butch Jones and his staff did a quality job with this class or not. If we finish below all our main rivals in the SEC again, it would be hard to argue that this class was anything special.
Coming into the program as late in the day as Butch did, a good class would be extraordinary.

We will see what he can do after a losing 2013 season and a head start on recruiting for 2014.

Coming into the program as late in the day as Butch did, a good class would be extraordinary.

We will see what he can do after a losing 2013 season and a head start on recruiting for 2014.

7-5 won't be a losing season

VN Store

Back