Your daily Republican grievance: Black mermaids, etc al.

I watched the first episode. It was laughably bad. Made Egypt look like it was mostly populated by Sub-Saharan west Africans. I'm fine taking liberties in fiction, but where something purports to be history, it should try to get things right.
Ancient peoples moved around. A lot.
Ancient peoples got it on with others. A lot.

We interbred with different groups of Sapiens.
We interbred with different groups of Hominins.

Caucasian peoples have significant amounts of Neanderthal DNA.
Asiatic peoples have significant amounts of Denisovan DNA.

In many ways you could argue that the closest thing we see to “pure bloods” are the Sub-Saharan African peoples.
Very little admixture present in their DNA. Neither from other regional Sapien groups, or other Hominin groups.

Yep, Sub-Saharan Africans are the most "human" humans, genetically speaking, because they lack the neanderthal and denisovan admixture.

Reactions: FLVOL_79
I watched the first episode. It was laughably bad. Made Egypt look like it was mostly populated by Sub-Saharan west Africans. I'm fine taking liberties in fiction, but where something purports to be history, it should try to get things right.

Yep, Sub-Saharan Africans are the most "human" humans, genetically speaking, because they lack the neanderthal and denisovan admixture.
Neanderthals & Denisovans were “human” too. Just different.

Sub-Saharan Africans are the purest Homo Sapiens, genetically speaking.

If you're talking about Matt Walsh, he was simply trolling the left, hard. That's all I've seen about it. Pretty much, no one gaf except the weak minds of the left he spun into the ground with his troll job.
It’s always trolling when the right wingers do stupid ****, but the party line when left wingers do.

Some people really don’t like the “new” mermaid after all

I'll just skip over the parts of the post where you reveal yourself as trash and pick on you for quoting "new". What is the meaning of that? Why would you put quotes around it? Please answer. I gotta know the reasoning.

$118 million dollar opening weekend. 5th largest for this weekend in history. Total failure man. If I showed you a video of white people acting like asshats in public what would you say? You are a POS.
What am I missing on the video he posted? Is it wrong to post this type ?….. I went and looked the guys Twitter posts and got the point. That dude isn’t exactly a pro black guy

Last edited:
How is what Navy posted relevant to the topic? Cherry picking doesn't become you, CP.
Meh…. It was directed at EL… a little dust up at the theatre over who knows what… isn’t in the same ballpark as some crazy ass murdering psycho white guy on a seek and destroy mission.
Perhaps I’m slipping a bit 😁

Seeing some of the most popular movies in the country means you live in your parents’ basement? Lol
just said, they don’t live in their parents basement. Comic book movies largest audience is millennials. Millennials love a good basement, a new COD and Lord of The Rings action figures.

Neanderthals & Denisovans were “human” too. Just different.

Sub-Saharan Africans are the purest Homo Sapiens, genetically speaking.
Odd how racial purity didn't really work out to well for them..kind of goes against the grain of that type of thinking.

VN Store

Back