Your Hopes For The Next POTUS Joe Biden

Both suck - that's true, voting for either is against what I'd like to see in a small, fiscally responsible government. But they're two sides of the same coin... Voting for trump would have against "my goal" This time I just voted for the guy who didn't entrust an absolute mong like Rudy G with the keys to country.

I think the system sucks.

Until we get away from a 2 party system we are never going to have real options. It will always be one side pitted against the other.

Reactions: Septic
I think the system sucks.

Until we get away from a 2 party system we are never going to have real options. It will always be one side pitted against the other.
I’m really liking the ranked choice voting. If we had it I’d have voted Jorgensen first then Trump. The influence peddler would have been after whomever empties my trash cans every Monday.

Reactions: NEO
I’m really liking the ranked choice voting. If we had it I’d have voted Jorgensen first then Trump. The influence peddler would have been after whomever empties my trash cans every Monday.

I don't know enough about ranked voting.

Can you provide more depth on how it works? I get you can vote for multiple people but when does option 2 get counted and option 1 doesnt?

Ranked choice voting allowed fly over states to award the Hypesman to Charles Woodson.

I'll never forgive ranked choice voting for that.

Reactions: luthervol
I don't know enough about ranked voting.

Can you provide more depth on how it works? I get you can vote for multiple people but when does option 2 get counted and option 1 doesnt?
It’s a weighted voting method. You don’t vote for just one candidate. Think about the AP Poll I believe that is a ranked choice kind of system. Here is an article on how they did it in NY recently.

New York City Voters Just Adopted Ranked-Choice Voting in Elections

Not lying to me, I'll see a small portion of my income taxed higher.

Jesus Christ. Idk how this is hard to understand. If they told you your taxes would not rise and yet you admit you’ll see “a small portion of my income taxed higher”....then by definition they lied to you.

You should work for snopes.

Ranked choice voting allowed fly over states to award the Hypesman to Charles Woodson.

I'll never forgive ranked choice voting for that.
Lol. Ok yeah that’s a valid gripe. But in this election I know it would have changed my voting choice. It allows more than two dogs into the fight.

Jesus Christ. Idk how this is hard to understand. If they told you your taxes would not rise and yet you admit you’ll see “a small portion of my income taxed higher”....then by definition they lied to you.

.......or go work in the Biden Administration ...... he'd be as confused & stupid fitting right on in with the rest.

Reactions: Vol8188

Yeah, they didn't tell me my taxes wouldn't rise.

Still with me?

They very specifically told me that they would rise marginally on coin I make above the $400k threshold.

Go back and read that last bit again.

What about that is hard for you to understand?

Lol. Ok yeah that’s a valid gripe. But in this election I know it would have changed my voting choice. It allows more than two dogs into the fight.

I don't disagree, best I can do...

199kuu.jpg

Reactions: NorthDallas40
It’s a weighted voting method. You don’t vote for just one candidate. Think about the AP Poll I believe that is a ranked choice kind of system. Here is an article on how they did it in NY recently.

New York City Voters Just Adopted Ranked-Choice Voting in Elections

I kinda like it based on the article you linked.

I still want both the Democrat party and Republican party to go away. I want no parties and people just running on their beliefs and personal platform.

It will never happen but it's my dream.

Still with me?

They very specifically told me that they would rise marginally on coin I make above the $400k threshold.

And they would raise corporate taxes. Who do you think pays corporate taxes, the rich? When I check out in Home Depot they don't ask me how much I make so they can devote the correct portion of sales to the people that shop there making only more than $400k.

I kinda like it based on the article you linked.

I still want both the Democrat party and Republican party to go away. I want no parties and people just running on their beliefs and personal platform.

It will never happen but it's my dream.
If the two idiots we were just given the option of choosing between is the best it can provide it needs to be blown up. Of the four people at the podiums Pence is the only one I would cast a positive vote for. My Trump vote was defensive against Biden. I like lots of Trumps policies but the individual does tarnish it. But... with the rules we have 🤷‍♂️

Still with me?

Anybody making over 85k is gonna get hit.

Those over 200k are gonna get drilled.

There aren't enough people making over 400k after deductions to make a dent in taxes.

Your gonna have to hit the guys making 100k to 400k on their K1s for Biden to do what he wants.

You can easily make 500k in real world money but only show 250k on your k1 once you end up writing off debt, cars, sep, simple, personal loans, insurance, etc.

There aren't enough people making over 400k after deductions to make a dent in taxes.

Your gonna have to hit the guys making 100k to 400k on their K1s for Biden to do what he wants.

You can easily make 500k in real world money but only show 250k on your k1 once you end up writing off debt, cars, sep, simple, personal loans, insurance, etc.

The easiest people to hit with higher taxes is the 200-400k income earners.

And they would raise corporate taxes. Who do you think pays corporate taxes, the rich? When I check out in Home Depot they don't ask me how much I make so they can devote the correct portion of sales to the people that shop there making only more than $400k.

Owners and shareholders.

What are you basing this on?

What you think will happen and not at all based on what the Biden tax plan says?

Inserting a doomsday reality because it aligns with your disdain of a candidate doesn't make it true.

I agree with your last line.

Still with me?

Fair enough. The point still remains that they’re blatantly lying about the trump tax cuts by claiming repealing they will not cause the taxes of the middle nor lower class to rise.

It’s a blatant lie.

So you're saying that anyone with a dollar invested in the stock market will pay for the democrats tax plan? So everyone with a 401k will pay then?

No, they'll simply make less profit - less profit could ultimately equate to a lower share price. I would have thought you'd have a better understanding of this.

Fair enough. The point still remains that they’re blatantly lying about the trump tax cuts by claiming repealing they will not cause the taxes of the middle nor lower class to rise.

It’s a blatant lie.

Is it a lie because you feel like it's not going to pan out the way they're selling it or is there a provision that I missed that says the middle class is going to get BF'd?

VN Store

Back