Your Memphis Grizzlies Basketball Thread III

At least Wells can shoot.....

Not sure either of the 2nd rounders will crack rotation but I don't see issues with either guy...
From ESPN:

I liked the relative value better for Memphis in round two. Wells was in the top 30 of my projections thanks to his combination of 42% 3-point shooting in his lone Division I season and size at 6-8. The Grizzlies also got one of the draft's better shooters in Spencer, who shined as a transfer addition to help UConn win the national title.

Spencer shot 41.7% from 3 in college over his 5 years.

Funny enough, Wells shot 41.7% from 3 his only year in college.

Roster is still wacky. Got $26 million tied up in two guys that are good defenders that can't shoot (Smart and Konchar) while they split time with another good defender that can't shoot (Vince).

Don't really understand the redundancy here. Don't really think you can play more than 1 at a time...

Still don't see how Edey will fit well with a team that lacks enough shooting to create space for a clogging big.

Still need another 5 unless we think Edey is ready for 30-32 mins a night.

Is Smart going to be backup PG? Can him and Ja play 70 games?

Still don't see how Edey will fit well with a team that lacks enough shooting to create space for a clogging big.

Still need another 5 unless we think Edey is ready for 30-32 mins a night.

Is Smart going to be backup PG? Can him and Ja play 70 games?
I have to believe there’s more to come but at current I would think Jaren is playing a lot of C or at least as the biggest guy out there with BC as the “C”

I have to believe there’s more to come but at current I would think Jaren is playing a lot of C or at least as the biggest guy out there with BC as the “C”

Jaren might can close some games but him playing 15 mins a night at C is a recipe for disaster....

Kennard/Williams and a couple firsts for Johnson (maybe the latter lightly protected. Get you a wing that can shoot

Laravia still playing in the summer league..

Ziaire should still be playing in the summer league..

VN Store

Back