YouTube Removing the Dislike Feature (for Biden)

One must wonder, however if there is something to the allegations to the disproportionate number of dislikes to likes.

For example, a video that see Biden sign the PPP extension into law gets 4k downvotes and 377 upvotes? Sounds brigaded or somehow botted.

View attachment 359884

I hope no one loses sleep over this.

4k on a planet of 6 billion disliked. Evidently, the people at YouTube lost sleep over it. I am sure someone from the WH whispered in their ear.

Reactions: NorthDallas40
Why deflect? The dementia patient got 81M votes... right? I mean if that’s true his legions of loyal supporters should easily be countering this “targeted dislike” campaign.
The leftists would have us believe that Trump got 81 million no-votes rather than Biden getting 81M votes. Yeah right...

And pretending a YouTube thumbs up/thumbs down button had anything to do with that

I would also never say most votes in a single election=most popular. Not really how it works
I never said either of those things. But some of our boot lickers on here have.

4k on a planet of 6 billion disliked. Evidently, the people at YouTube lost sleep over it. I am sure someone from the WH whispered in their ear.

Forgetting the hyperbole for a second, do you really believe that 91%+ of the people that watched the PPP legal extension video "disliked" it?

sketch af.

Forgetting the hyperbole for a second, do you really believe that 91%+ of the people that watched the PPP legal extension video "disliked" it?

sketch af.

I literally dont care. But I dont like it and everyone I know doesnt like it, so I can.

The leftists would have us believe that Trump got 81 million no-votes rather than Biden getting 81M votes. Yeah right...

No one needs you to believe it, your buy in isn't required.

One must wonder, however if there is something to the allegations to the disproportionate number of dislikes to likes.

For example, a video that see Biden sign the PPP extension into law gets 4k downvotes and 377 upvotes? Sounds brigaded or somehow botted.

View attachment 359884

I hope no one loses sleep over this.
LOL But mysteriously 'finding' hundreds of thousands of votes for a single candidate in the middle of the night doesn't at all sound 'brigaded'.

LOL

sketch af.
If it’s that obvious then people should have the data and make their own decisions. I find it more hilarious on the low number of total views. That correlates better with his campaign rallies than 81M votes.

Also only 1 in 10 even voted it got 34k views and a little over 4k total votes. Not sketchy at all. I watched it and didn’t even vote. If I did it would be dislike.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
YouTube To Remove ‘Dislike’ Feature As Biden WH Content Continues To See Likes Massively Trail Dislikes. - The National Pulse

Pretty telling that they have to go to this measure to hide the fact that America can't stand who's in office and no way did did he get 80 million votes

The move was announced via Twitter on March 30th, with YouTube explaining “in response to creator feedback around well-being and targeted dislike campaigns, we’re testing a few new designs that don’t show the public dislike count.”

As a result, only the accounts publishing videos will be able to see the dislike to like ratio.

What evidence do we have that this has anything to do with Biden? Maybe it's being removed because it's a bad feature? Have you noticed that VN doesn't have a dislike button? Did you know that's intentional and for good reason?

What evidence do we have that this has anything to do with Biden? Maybe it's being removed because it's a bad feature? Have you noticed that VN doesn't have a dislike button? Did you know that's intentional and for good reason?

It's way easier to suggest that it's a Qonspiracy to prop up "President Dementia."

haterz gon' hate, as they say.

Reactions: n_huffhines
That only 5000 people watched it, is all you need to know in terms of how well it was liked.

~37k viewers have watched it thus far. It was uploaded yesterday - any other theories?

VN Store

Back