Coleman Thomas Arrested - charges dropped 4/15

People think we are going to win 9 games with this OL LOL

Not saying it's gonna happen, but we were 15 points away from doing it last year with a much greener group. Dobbs at QB would've likely been the difference in the GA and FL games.

But since you're an eternal optimist, we were also 11 points away from 5-6

Not saying it's gonna happen, but we were 15 points away from doing it last year with a much greener group. Dobbs at QB would've likely been the difference in the GA and FL games.

Yep and that's more proof that good football is only a matter of inches and just a few points between the middle of the pack and the good football teams.

1 call by the refs in the USCe game last season would have lost us that game and the great bowl game.

We're still rebuilding but we're getting better with every top recruiting class....finally.

#BrickbyBrick...VFL...GBO!!!

Coleman Thomas still wasn't at practice yesterday. According to 247:

Thursday was another day, another no-show for Tennessee rising sophomore Coleman Thomas, who was suspended earlier this spring after being arrested and charged with selling stolen property. Multiple sources have suggested to GoVols247 that Thomas will be back very soon, but Thursday wasn’t that day

Who are the sources speculating that Thomas is coming back soon? Given that he was arraigned just this week and given a preliminary hearing date of April 29, it's unlikely that his legal situation is close to being resolved. I doubt Jones reinstates a player with a looming felony charge.

That may very well be true, but the problem with that scenario is that if Butch had gone with Dobbs that early in the season, after watching the beating that Worley took against UF and Ole Miss, it is very possible that Dobbs would have also gotten hurt and would have missed the last half of the season, which would have left UT with Worley behind that inexperienced OL again. So the season record may or may not have been any better.

If Florida's OL was made up entirely of blind 4 year olds, we would still find a way to lose to them.

You planning to say that to our players at the O&W game? :question:

If it will motivate??........... then yes!

It will motivate them, all right. I'll bring my camera. Let me know just before you say it, alright? I wanna catch it from the very beginning. Your insurance company will want a copy, too. :)

Reactions: 2 people
Coleman Thomas still wasn't at practice yesterday. According to 247:

Who are the sources speculating that Thomas is coming back soon? Given that he was arraigned just this week and given a preliminary hearing date of April 29, it's unlikely that his legal situation is close to being resolved. I doubt Jones reinstates a player with a looming felony charge.

You seem almost giddy that he's not on the team right now. What's your angle? What's your vested interest?

VN Store

Back