Coleman Thomas Arrested - charges dropped 4/15

good. Crowder kills us.

Yeah. You could really tell that he "killed" us while he was out last year and OL performance dipped then even more when he returned and they got better.

If someone better beats him out, that's fine. The Vols will be a better team for it.

But the mythology building that he's a terrible player is as bad if not worse than what was being said about Coleman and McNeil this time last year.

Reactions: 3 people
Yeah. You could really tell that he "killed" us while he was out last year and OL performance dipped then even more when he returned and they got better.

If someone better beats him out, that's fine. The Vols will be a better team for it.

But the mythology building that he's a terrible player is as bad if not worse than what was being said about Coleman and McNeil this time last year.

you must have missed him in all of the other games get pushed straight backwards into the backfield the majority of the time.

Reactions: 2 people
you must have missed him in all of the other games get pushed straight backwards into the backfield the majority of the time.

I know it is difficult to come by but I'd be interested in proof. I remember one particularly nasty looking play early (USU I think) where he appeared to flat get run over. I don't remember it happening later. I DVR'd every game and have looked for what you claim without finding it.

OTOH, I saw Thomas get bull rushed by DE's instead of DT's. Hopefully both improve. I don't really care who starts. I just think that sniping at Crowder is uncalled for.

Reactions: 6 people
He is going to get a strong look at center. They would like for him to push Crowder..

You have a lot of resources. Do you have video that would confirm that Crowder was constantly being pushed back last fall?

I'll admit that I still have a bit of a kneejerk reaction toward defending players most of the time... but I just have not seen the actual evidence to back up their claims.

You have a lot of resources. Do you have video that would confirm that Crowder was constantly being pushed back last fall?

I'll admit that I still have a bit of a kneejerk reaction toward defending players most of the time... but I just have not seen the actual evidence to back up their claims.

I have all of last years games on video but don't have them cut up for each player. Too much work.

I know this, before the Thomas issue the coaching staff was hoping Thomas would replace him. Crowder certainly understands everyone's role on the line and getting them checked up. But they feel he is too small to compete effectively in SEC and would like someone bigger to bypass him.

Not sure how much missing two weeks sets Thomas back. They have tried Robertson there also since Thomas was out

Honestly, two weeks in spring shouldn't have much impact unless he just took time off.

VN Store

Back