Who is a Steeler fan now?

Always hated the steelers....especially since they beat my Cowboys with the "immaculate reception".

But, Ill cheer for Josh n Cam!

Right there with ya. Mixed feelings. DB to philly :/

Still can't wait to see em play. DB against tyrom smith? Gunnna be a good rivalry for years to come between DAL and the Eagles.

Always hated the steelers....especially since they beat my Cowboys with the "immaculate reception".

But, Ill cheer for Josh n Cam!

No we didn't, we beat the Raiders with the immaculate reception. Thanks for all those Super Bowls im the 70's though, we spotted you one later on.

I hate to say it more than anyone guys but the ateelers just got themselves a hero. Dobbs is going to light up the NFL. All they have to do next year is build around him.

Reactions: 3 people
I mean, you can FEEL IT happening. It's in the air like the changing of the seasons. Building like mount Dobbs. That fan base is going lift this man up and make him better. Everybody is talking about it. Everyone is focused on ONE thing. Dobbs to the areelers. It's like electricity and he hasn't even stepped foot in armpitt yet.

Reactions: 1 person
I mean, you can FEEL IT happening. It's in the air like the changing of the seasons. Building like mount Dobbs. That fan base is going lift this man up and make him better. Everybody is talking about it. Everyone is focused on ONE thing. Dobbs to the areelers. It's like electricity and he hasn't even stepped foot in armpitt yet.

Get a grip.

Grew up watching the Steelers win all those Super Bowls back in the 70s been a fan ever since.

BTW can't stand the Cowboys

As a born and raised Tennessee man, of course I'm a Tennessee fan, both college and pro, but the Steelers will definitely be a team I'll look forward to pulling for because of Josh Dobbs and Cam Sutton now. (It's the same way with rooting for the Eagles because of Derek Barnett, Saints for Alvin Kamara, Bengals for Josh Malone, and the Lions for Jalen Reeves-Maybin.)

I found it cool how Josh Dobbs and Cam Sutton were hotel roommates for the Senior Bowl.

Now the old college friends get to work on the same team as professionals too.

I remember back then, they were saying how they took advantage of the other's experience on the other side of the line of scrimmage and picked each other's brains to get some inside tips from each other about the quarterback from the cornerback's perspective and the cornerback from the quarterback's perspective. I thought that was smart how they "masterminded" like that to get ideas straight from the horse's mouth that they may not otherwise get another way.

I'm absolutely encouraged by the fact Big Ben Roethlisberger sent a tweet of support to Josh that basically said, "Welcome to the family and I'm excited to help you learn and pass along any knowledge to you that I can."

That's the kind of environment that will be healthy for Josh as he puts in the hard work in practice that we know he will and then I think even he may be surprised once he emerges sharper than expected and ready to quarterback his team's offense to wins. :) He is a quick study and will be ready to play whenever they need him, but with time behind a starter, he's going to refine every part of his game that much more.

Josh Dobbs is definitely the kind of gamer a team wants on their own side instead of having to compete against him.

Cam Sutton is a well-developed corner back with a highly honed skill set
ready to make an immediate impact as soon as he's needed as well.

So that's 5 Vols for Life on the current Steeler roster.

Back in 1974, the Pittsburgh Steelers drafted a player in the 4th round who went on to become...
a member of the Hall of Fame!

Right now, this very moment on the NFL Network Live Draft, they're interviewing the Steelers'
head Coach Mike Tomlin to ask him about the players they added in this draft class.

"Josh Dobbs has a great upside." - Coach Mike Tomlin

Last edited:
When Dobbs starts, I will be a huge Steelers fan, just like when I followed Manning everywhere.

Long-suffering Vikings fan that contributed to one of those six Steeler Championships. It's really strange in that I've always liked their players and their three coaches as well as the ownership. It must be the fans I loathe as I've never cheered for any Pittsburgh sports team. 😎

Now that the Steelers have:

Foster
McCullers
Hunter
Dobbs
Sutton

Can I switch clubs to the "Steeler 5" ?

Long-suffering Vikings fan that contributed to one of those six Steeler Championships. It's really strange in that I've always liked their players and their three coaches as well as the ownership. It must be the fans I loathe as I've never cheered for any Pittsburgh sports team. 😎

Blind blowing that they've only had 3 coaches since 1969. Good reason why they've been successful for the most part

Craig Colquitt (two Super Bowl rings)
Tee Martin (NCCAA Championship ring)
Josh Dobbs
Cam Sutton

Probably some others

Go Steelers!

VN Store

Back