Who is a Steeler fan now?

Steelers went from being my 6th or 7th favorite team to 3rd!

FALCONS, TITANS, STEELERS

I've always like the steelers but didn't know why. Maybe their colors? Hell I dunno. Now I know why I love them.

Cam Sutton and Dobbs! Woot!

"Lol...become a Steelers fan because of their backup QB?"

Ramon Foster still with them? And McCullers? And Hunter? :question:

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Steelers went from being my 6th or 7th favorite team to 3rd!

FALCONS, TITANS, STEELERS

I follow former VFLs, but I won't pick my team based on where they land. The Brotherhood appreciates your support. RISE UP and may 28-3 never be forgotten.

Having said that, I am happy to see TN highlights during the draft that aren't showcasing other teams.

The Steelers got 4 players I rated as 1st round picks.

QB Josh Dobbs
RB James Conner
WR JuJu Smith-Schuster
CB Cam Sutton

I'm now the biggest Steeler fan in the world.

They just completed one of the best drafts in NFL history.

Great! I bet the Steelers have a nice message board. Good luck with your new life over there, biggest steelers fan!

Reactions: 7 people

QB Josh Dobbs
RB James Conner
WR JuJu Smith-Schuster
CB Cam Sutton

Oh dear God, can you please go to their website and stay?

Reactions: 6 people

QB Josh Dobbs
RB James Conner
WR JuJu Smith-Schuster
CB Cam Sutton

Thank God you don't work as a real analyst....

Browns.. are garbage

The Browns are going to get DESTROYED. Because they are not smart enough to see beyond their hands. Because they have no foresight. Because they have. no vision. Do you see where my frustration lies? And ESPN can suck a bag full. They are the ones filling clevelands heads full of grandiose dreams of Garrett somehow saving them, while it was COMPLETELY OBVIOUS they do not know silly squat about Tennessee players. They pulled crap out of their butts.

Reactions: 4 people
The Browns are going to get DESTROYED. Because they are not smart enough to see beyond their hands. Because they have no foresight. Because they have. no vision. Do you see where my frustration lies? And ESPN can suck a bag full. They are the ones filling clevelands heads full of grandiose dreams of Garrett somehow saving them, while it was COMPLETELY OBVIOUS they do not know silly squat about Tennessee players. They pulled crap out of their butts.

They have sucked for 40 years

I am now a partial Steelers and Eagles fan when our Vols are in the game. Can't cheer for the Saints as a Falcons fan but hoping Kamara does well. Congrats to those guys!

The Steelers can eat **** and die...

I have never been a Steelers fan, but the Rooney family takes care of that team and their players. That is why they have all those Lombardi trophies. Hate em all you want, but if you can't deny it is a great organization.

Reactions: 4 people
You sure about that?

latest

Reactions: 2 people
I follow former VFLs, but I won't pick my team based on where they land. The Brotherhood appreciates your support. RISE UP and may 28-3 never be forgotten.

Having said that, I am happy to see TN highlights during the draft that aren't showcasing other teams.

28 - 3 will never be forgotten, one of those memories burned into the brain. Unfortunately can only make it to one or two games a year but I see a number of their practices. I work across the street from their training facility in Flowery Branch.

VN Store

Back