Who is a Steeler fan now?

Not a Steelers fan but I'd like to see Dobbs and Sutton have plenty of success. At least they didn't get drafted by the Cowboys, Seahawks or Patriots.

Reactions: 1 person
Not me, but im def pulling for the VFL's!

Those 2 really put alot into trying to turn our program around. Im so thankful they came to UT and they fully earned my support. Im proud for them.

Reactions: 2 people
I have been a Steelers fan since 1977. I am very excited to see Cam and Josh go to the team with THE MOST SUPER BOWL WINS!!! I hope they get a Super Bowl Champion ring as well sometime in the next 3-5 years! I would love to see both of them contribute a ton in that Super Bowl Championship win too!

Been a Steelers fan all my life and I'm happy to see 2 Vols added to the roster. Living in south Jersey all you hear about is the Eagles. Half the fan base loves the Barnett pick and the other half wanted Reuben Foster or Jonathan Allen. I personally hate the Eagles but at least cheering for Barnett will give me a reason to watch their games

Can't be a straight up Steelers fan, I'm a Titans guy. But I'll keep up with them, watch em whenever I can and pull like crazy for each of them like I do for all former Vols.

I will be rooting for the Steelers now. I'm happy for Sutton and dobbs. I think sutton is a special punt returner. I believe dobbs is one out of two qb's this draft that has an 'IT' factor that you can't ignore.

So yeah, go steelers.

http://www.espn.com/blog/pittsburgh-steelers/post/_/id/23582/qb-josh-dobbs-transcript-covers-f-135-jets-and-steelers-football

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
...In fact, the way the highschool game has infected college ball, O linemen are hard to find and at a premium. That was the talk of this years draft.

All the longtime "Colts" and "Broncos" fans lol

Last edited:
1974 steeler draft was decent as well.
Pulled in 4 HOF players
The Steelers got 4 players I rated as 1st round picks.

QB Josh Dobbs
RB James Conner
WR JuJu Smith-Schuster
CB Cam Sutton

I'm now the biggest Steeler fan in the world.

They just completed one of the best drafts in NFL history.

Yes! Join me on the dark side my orange brethren!

The Dark side is the Raiders. Steelers can't claim that. ☠ I will say that even though, the Steelers are supposed to be hated by us Raider fans, I will give them a pass and pull for them as long as they aren't in the Raider's way. Go VFL's!!!!

VN Store

Back