Targeting!

I don't know that it's defined. But the forcible contact in this instance was caused by physics and human physiology, not by Wilson.

I disagree (and that's ok) based on what I see in the replay. To not see a flag and review surprises me.

Reactions: Smokey123
The ref's sham job against Bituli had to happen because of what was proven in the 2nd half vs. alaBlame. Bituli plays 2nd half and Tua remembered why. He promptly left the game after Bituli got a lick on him. The amazing coincidence is LSU's defensive player gets called for one who will be out against alaBlame, too. They couldn't remember how to call them when the lick on Jarrett happened though. I wonder why.
Don't you?

It's not even believable anymore. The zebra-striped Referees, LLC is an Alabama company.

I've said for many years there is something terribly wrong with SEC refs, more times then not it appears during the Gump games. Other people are picking up on it that the ref last night was ordering Fitzgerald off the field when he clearly wasn't really hurt at all. Why? Now the refs are medical staff or something, he was clearly ready to play and wanted to play... he basically got pushed in the chest somewhat hard and hit the ground. Fitzgerald looked like he was arguing with the ref even.

The whole thing is beyond bizarre.

Reactions: OneVolNation
You’re implying forcible = helmet to helmet....

No, I'm implying that forcible = a player his forcing helmet, elbow, hand, etc into his target's head or neck. The contact with Guarantano's facemask was not a result of Wilson forcing his helmet into that facemask. It was caused ny Guarantano's head moving forward as he was decleated.

I disagree (and that's ok) based on what I see in the replay. To not see a flag and review surprises me.
They create a rule (I personally think it needs changing) to help protect players and then don’t even call or review it, when it was minimum of at least questionable

No, I'm implying that forcible = a player his forcing helmet, elbow, hand, etc into his target's head or neck. The contact with Guarantano's facemask was not a result of Wilson forcing his helmet into that facemask. It was caused ny Guarantano's head moving forward as he was decleated.
Except that pesky little fact that it can be called on hits lower than the head

VN Store

Back