I'm very dissatisfied with our students

jason3713

They should have manned up and charged the field. The goal posts should be at the bottom of the TN river as we speak.

Sports center would have shown the field covered with UT fans for weeks to come.

Reactions: 5 people
Charging the field looks stupid for established football programs.

Especially if you win a game you were supposed to win.

Reactions: 112 people
They should have manned up and charged the field. The goal posts should be at the bottom of the TN river as we speak.

Sports center would have shown the field covered with UT fans for weeks to come.

Lame. You don't charge the field for beating #19.

Reactions: 39 people
Then we would not have gotten to enjoy the scene with our players & fans celebrating

Reactions: 6 people
In re: to the OP - HELL NO!
I was proud to see the joy and the kids and fans remaining in the stands and celebrating. What a chest swelling scene.

Reactions: 12 people

Wrong! You DON'T charge the field for winning a game you're supposed to win..

Reactions: 4 people
I AGREE! Let the playing do the talking! I was kinda shocked at our coaches behavior in last minute of game.. acted as though he had no idea how to dispose of last 5 seconds of game... Running all the way down the field to call time out with 5 seconds remaining then holding team meeting for kneel down play... I know he was excited, but looked kinda like he was choking with the win... Experience?
MUST BE, he stated he knew, absolutely KNEW we were going to win at half time and before game. LOL

Obviously none of you have been on a field when the crowd charges the field. It's the of the most glorious feelings you will have as a player. Thousands of fans hugging you. Beautiful women kissing you. You are pumped for weeks to come.

Not to mention all of the recruits at the game would be right in the middle of it. They leave the stadium feeling like part of the team already.

Me thinks someone is padding the OP's posts with likes and stars. Are you kidding me?

edit: I found out the stars are for years here? I stand corrected on that part.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person

Yeah well we are better than that...We are Tennessee...Not some small league team that got the upset of a lifetime...I love the fact our fans didn't give them the satisfaction.

Travis Stephens (VFL34) changed my thinking on that. He said, if we charged the field, that would make Florida think they are someone special.

In reality, they are just another average team who are once again a nobody in the world of college football. Doubt they are even a Top-20 team.

After we beat Bama, we charge the field!

Reactions: 16 people
Shouldn't give Florida the satisfaction of thinking we thought that highly of them.

Might consider it if we are still unbeaten when we play bama and we beat them.

Hasn't UT basically said storming the field gets you pepper sprayed in the face? I remember when I used to sit low (years ago) they had a perimeter of cops around the field

1) Charging the field is dangerous. People get trampled, injured and there have even been deaths before

2) Do you really want to tear up the field again?

Reactions: 2 people
I AGREE! Let the playing do the talking! I was kinda shocked at our coaches behavior in last minute of game.. acted as though he had no idea how to dispose of last 5 seconds of game... Running all the way down the field to call time out with 5 seconds remaining then holding team meeting for kneel down play... I know he was excited, but looked kinda like he was choking with the win... Experience?
MUST BE, he stated he knew, absolutely KNEW we were going to win at half time and before game. LOL

You serious Clark? Of all the things to b!tch about.... This ain't one of them... SMDH...

Hasn't UT basically said storming the field gets you pepper sprayed in the face? I remember when I used to sit low (years ago) they had a perimeter of cops around the field

Do you really think in this world of political correctness they would pepper spray students charging the field?

They would have gotten vilified if they rushed the field as well.

VN Store

Back