Alden Hill Leaving

As of today I am I'm sad to say I am no longer a Tennessee Vol. I have decided to move on for my best interest and find a new home. I have loved Tennessee and the entire Big Orange family. I thank the coaches and the fans for my time here and will always remember my time spent at Tennessee, my first true love. 💯

Classy exit for this former "Mr. Football" out of the state of Ohio. Hope he finds what he is looking for in the future.

Reactions: 1 person
Originally Posted by :
As of today I am I'm sad to say I am no longer a Tennessee Vol. I have decided to move on for my best interest and find a new home. I have loved Tennessee and the entire Big Orange family. I thank the coaches and the fans for my time here and will always remember my time spent at Tennessee, my first true love. 💯

I wish Mr Hill the best of luck. From his farewell message he appears to be a class guy.

This says a TON about where our program is at right now:

1) We have some of the classiest men playing the game in our program

2) We have some of the BEST coaches in the game (I assume that our coaches had a big hand in Alden making this decision) right here in our program

3) We have some of the BEST talent in the game right here in our program when a former Ohio (one of the highet recruited states in the country) Mr. Football does not get a starting spot on the roster...and in all reality is probably 3rd or 4th string

Good luck Mr. Hill.

Sorry to hear it. I thought that Hill and Tom Smith had not yet got to show us what all they could eventually do. I wish him well.

Way to go out with your head high. Props to Alden Hill for that and good luck at your next stop!

Man, I was hoping he could crack that line some more. I don't know. I just liked him when he got some time on the field. Well, good luck young man! :eek:k:
GO VOLS!

Classy on his part, good luck to you Alden. Classy on Volnations part as well, who knew.

Had a feeling when we recruited him that this was going to happen.

Good Luck Hill.. hope you xfer somewhere to start and tear it up on the field!!

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back