Alden Hill Leaving

Gotta to love this place. He's not good enough to play at UT now cause he was a Dooley recruit, but he has a class exit cause of Jones. Ha!!! Smfh
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Alden, I hope you do well no matter where you land. You will give your a new team a good power back.

Gotta to love this place. He's not good enough to play at UT now cause he was a Dooley recruit, but he has a class exit cause of Jones. Ha!!! Smfh
Posted via VolNation Mobile

He made a class exit. I don't see what Jones has to do with it. Or am I missing something? :unsure:

Reactions: 1 person
Good luck to Alden.....wish it had worked out at UT. Hope all his dreams come true and he finds a college home where he will see lots of playing time. Classy young man.

Good luck to Alden.....wish it had worked out at UT. Hope all his dreams come true and he finds a college home where he will see lots of playing time. Classy young man.

He will. Hill is a beast. It's just hard for 99% of the football players in the world to find playing time in the SEC. He could start for a lot of big name schools out there.

On a side note, aren't we losing some pretty solid Special Teams play with Hill? I thought he did very well on ST.

It's shocking that Derek Dooley would somehow make his way into this conversation. Problem #1 with our fanbase is Living in the Past Syndrome. Alden Hill wasn't a top of the line recruit, but watching this kid you could tell he gave it 100% and wanted to be a Vol. The least we could do is wish him luck, cut the bitter Dooley discussion, and realize that transfers happen at universities with crappy coaches or awesome coaches. Alden deserves a chance to go somewhere where he can at least do something he loves to do for another couple of years at least without basically calling the kid a bust and a loser for not cracking the 2-deep.

Good luck Alden.

Alden got recruited over but it's nice to see a kid have class with his announcement. Glad for him and wish him the best in the future.

I recognize that A Hill is a running back, My question - does he have the frame and mentality to move to the defensive side, OLB/Safety hybrid.

I hate to see AH go. He was a classy guy that loved UT. Besides that we are going to be a little thin to start the season at RB plus AH was solid on special teams.

I always hate it when a kid comes here to fulfill his dreams and leaves without them being realized. However, if he is unable to break through here, hopefully he will be able to elsewhere. I appreciate his efforts, wish him nothing but the best, and hope his future is bright wherever it may take him.

Thanks for the hard work and dedication Alden! Good luck finding somewhere else to play. This Vol fan will be cheering for ya.
Same here. I was really hoping he'd have a break out year, as the 3rd back in the rotation, and show what he can do. Sorry to see him leave, but I hope he makes his mark at his next stop.

VN Store

Back